ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Find Budget Hotels In Puttaparthi, The Sacred Indian Town?
Total Articles: 76
The holy town of Puttaparthi is situated in Anantapur, the biggest district Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Once a nondescript Indian town named Gollapalli, this urban settlement emerged as a must-visit destination for devout Hindus from around the world as soon as it got a different and distinguished identity for being the sacred abode of the spiritual guru Sathya Sai Baba. Due to the huge influx of budget travelers and pilgrims every year, hotels at Puttaparthi and in surrounding regions proliferated over the years. On today’s date, finding budget hotels in and around Puttaparthi should be a no-sweat job even for an outlander, as hotels in the region are conveniently located and are listed in popular business directories as well. If you are about to visit this spiritual city, which is seated at the valley between two hills, you need to just use an online Puttaparthi travel guide to get the right information before you set out for one of the most-visited pilgrim towns in India.
Puttaparthi is a typical Indian town located on the banks of river Chitravathi and the age-old mountains surround the city like perpetual protectors. The small but lively town of Puttaparthi celebrates almost all common Hindu festivals, such as Sankranthi, Dussera, Deewali, Vinalayak Chavithi. However, the biggest festival of the city is observed on the birthday of Sathya Sai Baba, the spiritual guru. The Kulwant Hall, Meditation Tree, Chaitanya Jyoti and all other prime attractions of the city are decked up for this special occasion. Whenever you visit Puttaparthi, make sure to rejuvenate your mind and soul by visiting the Sathya Sai Ashram. Do not forget to attend the Nagar Sankirtan which is an all-participatory spiritual parade that occurs in the morning. For booking a budget hotel in Puttaparthi ahead of any religious occasion, research your options online. Though accommodation options are aplenty, hotels and lodges usually increase their tariffs as the festive seasons near.
In fact, the safest way to enjoy your Puttaparthi trip is to check and confirm the accommodation for you and your family beforehand. There are some world-class accommodation options in and around Puttaparthi and the rooms are all competitively priced. Budget hotels are also available. There are lodges and tourist complexes that specifically cater to budget travelers. However, if you are willing to spend handsomely, there are top of the line hotels all welcoming for you.
Budget hotels in Puttaparthi can be easily found by using Puttaparthi travel guides and other resources that are readily available on the web. Do your own research before commencing a spiritual journey to Puttaparthi.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David