ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Constructive Ways To Cut 500 Calories A Day In A Very Simple Way
Total Articles: 18
25 ways to cut 500 calories a day
• Move continuously around the house whether on the phone or while listening to music and the same can be done even at work instead of sitting in the cubicle for long hours walking around is a better option.
• Nuts are a total no-no case when eaten in larger quantities because of the fact that even 3 handfuls have 525 calories. So the lesser it is the better it is for health and weight.
• Watching television and eating in front of it is never a good idea as there is the chance to over eat.
• The smaller the bowl, plates and kitchen dishes the better it is to control weight
• Keep a check on the quantity of salad toppings.
• It is always good to keep a check on the quantity of chips consumed.
• Pasta should be consumed in lesser frequency in a week not in a continuous routine as it has very high calorie content in it.
• As far as possible have less friends for dinner or lunch it also reduces the amount of food intake.
• It is always advisable to leave something in the plate and not be in a rush to finish up everything that is served.
There are various ways to cut down on the daily food habits and it will automatically reduce the amount of food intake which is highly applicable in our everyday life. One of the most fascinating and interesting way of simple swaps to cut 500 calories which will help in making it all possible for reducing the way we observe our life and also be beautiful and healthy at the same time.
• We can start that from our daily morning drinks of latte or any other by simply getting half of it rather than a large cup of it.
• Instead of getting popcorn that are made with butter it is way better to make it yourself at home with just a pinch of salt.
• Cupcakes are most tempting but instead of eating a whole large one its way more safer to have a mini cupcake.
• Pizza is another food that is a delight for all so in place of the heavy cheese laden pizza it is way healthier to have less on the cheese and more on the vegetables and other dressings and toppings.
• Fresh fruits and vegetables are the nest best option to use them as for dipping this will help in making it fun to eat and reduce in the calorie intake.
Fitness Articles1. Expert Tips For Locating Good Roofers For Roof Repairing Project
Author: Anu Walia
2. Kids And Self-defense Techniques
Author: James Bolte
3. Nausea Treatment In Maharashtra
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
4. What Are The Recommended Diet-options For A Healthy Heart?
5. Try Pilates! The Arthritis Pain Reliever!
Author: Shannon Rene
6. Yoga Teacher Training: The Spiritual Aspect Of Yoga
Author: AYM Yoga School
7. Pilates Teacher Training In Melbourne – How Do You Know You’re Ready?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. Are Pilates Classes Safe If You Are Pregnant?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
9. Get Relief From Sciatic Pain
10. Pump Up Your Muscle By Undertaking Pilates Exercises If You Want To Go Easy
Author: Holly Coane
11. Opt For Alternative Medicine From The Ancient Chinese To Avoid Pills
Author: Seth Aslatt
12. How To Not Miss Out On Your Fitness This Monsoon Season
Author: Bold Outline
13. Body Building Supplements
14. Bikram Yoga For Rapid Weight Loss
Author: Kara Thorsen
15. 3 Reasons Why You Might Be Having Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Raja Virk