ALL >> Health >> View Article
Liposuction - A Short Guide
Total Articles: 4
No more staring in the mirror week after week to see if there’s any improvement in your body fat, no more ten weeks regimes! Thinking how? Liposuction is the solution. Is liposuction really the answer for cellulite? The answer is yes and it works. You’ll certainly notice a difference after liposuction. Surgeons have removed as much as three liters of fat in one session, resulting in the bottom or thighs measuring quite a few inches less.
Considering liposuction in New York City? Here’s an idea for a better result.
Although liposuction is the right treatment for removing unwanted fats in thighs, it can give better results if you get down to your ideal weight first. As cellulite is a form of fat, if you lose excess weight, some of your cellulite will go with it. Once you’ve got down to your fighting weight you can reassess your cellulite to see if you can deal with the remaining dimples with a less drastic form of treatment.
Who can benefit from liposuction?
Women who are very pear-shaped, so that their bottom half is out of proportion to the top half, are most likely to benefit from liposuction. For these ladies, no matter how much they diet and exercise, the bottom heavy shape will still remain. Their bodies are simply genetically predisposed to hang on to fat cells below the waist.
Men with saggy breast and abdomen can also benefit from liposuction.
Is there a chance of regaining weight after liposuction?
Before you know the answer better understand that liposuction doesn’t remove all your cellulite, since it doesn’t tackle the cause of it. It’s simply a drastic and instant form of weight loss, you might go from having a size 12 bottom with cellulite to having a size 10 bottom with cellulite. It’s true that the fat cells that have been removed can’t grow back, but the billions of fat cells in your body still have the capacity to expand. If you don’t watch your eating and exercise habits after liposuction, you can still regain weight.
Plastic Surgeons in New York City report that most of their patients are highly motivated to keep their figures after surgery, so they eat nutritiously and work out regularly.
Is liposuction a good idea for those who don’t have much weight to lose?
Liposuction is not designed for weight loss. If you turn to surgery only because it seems a lot easier than exercising, you’ll probably gain those bulges right back. The best candidates are people who already work out and eat sensibly but have stubborn pockets of fat that still won’t budge.
Hope this article provided you few details about liposuction. It is better to think twice and consult your plastic surgeon before you decide to have liposuction.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men