ALL >> Health >> View Article
Liposuction - A Short Guide
Total Articles: 4
No more staring in the mirror week after week to see if there’s any improvement in your body fat, no more ten weeks regimes! Thinking how? Liposuction is the solution. Is liposuction really the answer for cellulite? The answer is yes and it works. You’ll certainly notice a difference after liposuction. Surgeons have removed as much as three liters of fat in one session, resulting in the bottom or thighs measuring quite a few inches less.
Considering liposuction in New York City? Here’s an idea for a better result.
Although liposuction is the right treatment for removing unwanted fats in thighs, it can give better results if you get down to your ideal weight first. As cellulite is a form of fat, if you lose excess weight, some of your cellulite will go with it. Once you’ve got down to your fighting weight you can reassess your cellulite to see if you can deal with the remaining dimples with a less drastic form of treatment.
Who can benefit from liposuction?
Women who are very pear-shaped, so that their bottom half is out of proportion to the top half, are most likely to benefit from liposuction. For these ladies, no matter how much they diet and exercise, the bottom heavy shape will still remain. Their bodies are simply genetically predisposed to hang on to fat cells below the waist.
Men with saggy breast and abdomen can also benefit from liposuction.
Is there a chance of regaining weight after liposuction?
Before you know the answer better understand that liposuction doesn’t remove all your cellulite, since it doesn’t tackle the cause of it. It’s simply a drastic and instant form of weight loss, you might go from having a size 12 bottom with cellulite to having a size 10 bottom with cellulite. It’s true that the fat cells that have been removed can’t grow back, but the billions of fat cells in your body still have the capacity to expand. If you don’t watch your eating and exercise habits after liposuction, you can still regain weight.
Plastic Surgeons in New York City report that most of their patients are highly motivated to keep their figures after surgery, so they eat nutritiously and work out regularly.
Is liposuction a good idea for those who don’t have much weight to lose?
Liposuction is not designed for weight loss. If you turn to surgery only because it seems a lot easier than exercising, you’ll probably gain those bulges right back. The best candidates are people who already work out and eat sensibly but have stubborn pockets of fat that still won’t budge.
Hope this article provided you few details about liposuction. It is better to think twice and consult your plastic surgeon before you decide to have liposuction.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal