ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Web Hosting Service – Provider Of Space On The InternetBy Expert Author: jessicagilbert
The Internet is the best place to showcase one’s views, ideas, or work. How can one achieve this? This can be done through a website. For this, one has to first build a website and then publish it. A website is published using a web hosting service. A web hosting service helps make your website accessible to visitors visiting the Internet, at any time of the day. The task of web hosting services is to store the files of your website in web servers on a very quick network and make them available whenever someone types the address of your website.
There are different types of web hosting services that are now available due to the varying needs of websites and users. The various types of web hosting services are listed below.
• Shared web hosting - It is a web hosting service where many users share the same server. Shared web hosting is one of the most frequently used types of web hosting, as it is cheaper and easier to use than others. For instance, if you want to begin with just your website than you can opt for shared web hosting. This type of web hosting is cheaper compared to other web hosting types. However, the web hosting service is also less flexible and might become slow as the server is shared among users.
• Cloud hosting– In this type of web hosting service, hundreds of servers work mutually to satisfy the need of quite a number of users. The server in Cloud hosting is placed like a grid or cloud.
• VPS hosting– This type of web hosting service can be used by advanced users, who are interested in installing software or add ons not provided by shared web hosting. Here, one server acts as many different servers.
• Dedicated hosting– In this type of web hosting service, you get access to the whole server on your own and do not have to share it with others.
• Reseller hosting– It is a web hosting service that can be used by web masters or people who want to resell their own web hosting services. It is a shared hosting service with additional tools.
• Collocated hosting– It is a web hosting service in which you have total control over your web server. In this type of web hosting SERVICE, you are responsible for the server. Here, you buy your own web server, but have it kept at a web host’s facility.
Although, you can publish your own website and make it accessible to others, by connecting your computer to the Internet and have it serve pages. However, it is not a feasible option as a permanent Internet connection from home is neither fast nor powerful enough to make your website available to multiple users. Web hosting services are there for this purpose. Web hosting services own and maintain servers that are very powerful and can easily store you web pages. They have the capability to allow many users to avail your web pages simultaneously.
visit us marketing consulting firm , mobile marketing firm to know more.
Marketing Articles1. Cover Every Industry Vertical And Reach High-level Decision Makers With Alpha Software Users List
Author: Jardon Smith
2. Why Marketplace Model Is Creating A Buzz In Ecommerce World?
3. Why Should One Install An Interactive Touch Screen Kiosk?
Author: Raza Khan
4. A Strong, Consistent Brand, Build Up Over Time, Is The Best Guarantee Of Future Earnings
5. Boost Your E-commerce Business Trough Email Marketing
Author: Monika Dugal
6. Stove And Water Filter Parts Best Deals This 2017!!!
Author: Ring Hot Water
7. How To Get More Leads For Hvac Services
8. 5 Ways To Provide Great Exposure For Your Content
Author: Peit Morey
9. Promote Live Events Using Sms Marketing
10. 3d Lettering : Signage Letters And Logos Focus On Absolute Quality
Author: Mike Layman
11. How Can Cloud Computing Benefit A Company?
12. Improve Your Marketing With The Help Of Bulk Sms
Author: Christina James
13. Advertise With Us
14. Choose Bulk Sms Services For Your Business
Author: Naveen Karma
15. Personal Injury – Tips To Generate Attorney Leads