ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Jodhpurs Clothing Style For Competition Horse RidingBy Expert Author: Cooper Verran
Anyone that likes riding a horse will be interested in the jodhpurs clothing style. Jodhpurs are what women and men wear when they are riding in shows. They have a slight balloon shape for the upper leg while the lower leg is straight and tight so that it fits into riding boots. Usually, the body of the jodhpurs are tight fitting too.
Riding your horse in jodhpurs protects your legs from getting chafed from the saddle and stirrups and it also protects you from sunburn or scratches from bushes, if you ride in the country. However, you don’t actually need them to ride if you are not doing pony club or shows. Denim jeans are quite comfortable for riding a horse and thick enough to prevent chafing.
When you ride in shows or in pony club, you will need a special helmet or hardhat to protect you from falls. Even when not show riding you should wear a helmet in case you come off. It is quite a long way from a horse to the ground and you will hit harder if the horse is galloping or has jumped when you come off.
The horse riding clothing style also usually includes a checked western shirt, however with show or competition riding you will need to wear club colours. But if you ride for pleasure you may as well look the part in that checked shirt. You may even need a poncho or a warm jacket for the colder weather. Boots are an important part of your riding outfit; you cannot just wear anything on your feet when you ride, whether that is for pleasure or for competition.
You need to have strong leather riding boots that prevent your feet from slipping through the stirrups. Otherwise you cannot get a good grip to keep you stable. If you fell off and your foot went through the stirrup, you would be dragged along until the horse stopped. You could even be trodden on. So to prevent serious injury, wear good boots.
Wrangler apparel also includes caps, but if you are riding in the hot summer you need to have a proper western style hat with a brim all the way around, otherwise your ears and the back of your neck will get sunburnt. Of course, you may want to wear your wrangler clothing when you are not out riding, so a cap will be good. And if you need more freedom for your arms, a sleeveless quilted jacket could be just the thing.
For the past five years I have been writing informative and quality articles on topics such as jodhpurs clothing style, horse riding clothing style, wrangler apparel and many more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?