ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Jodhpurs Clothing Style For Competition Horse Riding
Total Articles: 3
Anyone that likes riding a horse will be interested in the jodhpurs clothing style. Jodhpurs are what women and men wear when they are riding in shows. They have a slight balloon shape for the upper leg while the lower leg is straight and tight so that it fits into riding boots. Usually, the body of the jodhpurs are tight fitting too.
Riding your horse in jodhpurs protects your legs from getting chafed from the saddle and stirrups and it also protects you from sunburn or scratches from bushes, if you ride in the country. However, you don’t actually need them to ride if you are not doing pony club or shows. Denim jeans are quite comfortable for riding a horse and thick enough to prevent chafing.
When you ride in shows or in pony club, you will need a special helmet or hardhat to protect you from falls. Even when not show riding you should wear a helmet in case you come off. It is quite a long way from a horse to the ground and you will hit harder if the horse is galloping or has jumped when you come off.
The horse riding clothing style also usually includes a checked western shirt, however with show or competition riding you will need to wear club colours. But if you ride for pleasure you may as well look the part in that checked shirt. You may even need a poncho or a warm jacket for the colder weather. Boots are an important part of your riding outfit; you cannot just wear anything on your feet when you ride, whether that is for pleasure or for competition.
You need to have strong leather riding boots that prevent your feet from slipping through the stirrups. Otherwise you cannot get a good grip to keep you stable. If you fell off and your foot went through the stirrup, you would be dragged along until the horse stopped. You could even be trodden on. So to prevent serious injury, wear good boots.
Wrangler apparel also includes caps, but if you are riding in the hot summer you need to have a proper western style hat with a brim all the way around, otherwise your ears and the back of your neck will get sunburnt. Of course, you may want to wear your wrangler clothing when you are not out riding, so a cap will be good. And if you need more freedom for your arms, a sleeveless quilted jacket could be just the thing.
For the past five years I have been writing informative and quality articles on topics such as jodhpurs clothing style, horse riding clothing style, wrangler apparel and many more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery