ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Jodhpurs Clothing Style For Competition Horse Riding
Total Articles: 3
Anyone that likes riding a horse will be interested in the jodhpurs clothing style. Jodhpurs are what women and men wear when they are riding in shows. They have a slight balloon shape for the upper leg while the lower leg is straight and tight so that it fits into riding boots. Usually, the body of the jodhpurs are tight fitting too.
Riding your horse in jodhpurs protects your legs from getting chafed from the saddle and stirrups and it also protects you from sunburn or scratches from bushes, if you ride in the country. However, you don’t actually need them to ride if you are not doing pony club or shows. Denim jeans are quite comfortable for riding a horse and thick enough to prevent chafing.
When you ride in shows or in pony club, you will need a special helmet or hardhat to protect you from falls. Even when not show riding you should wear a helmet in case you come off. It is quite a long way from a horse to the ground and you will hit harder if the horse is galloping or has jumped when you come off.
The horse riding clothing style also usually includes a checked western shirt, however with show or competition riding you will need to wear club colours. But if you ride for pleasure you may as well look the part in that checked shirt. You may even need a poncho or a warm jacket for the colder weather. Boots are an important part of your riding outfit; you cannot just wear anything on your feet when you ride, whether that is for pleasure or for competition.
You need to have strong leather riding boots that prevent your feet from slipping through the stirrups. Otherwise you cannot get a good grip to keep you stable. If you fell off and your foot went through the stirrup, you would be dragged along until the horse stopped. You could even be trodden on. So to prevent serious injury, wear good boots.
Wrangler apparel also includes caps, but if you are riding in the hot summer you need to have a proper western style hat with a brim all the way around, otherwise your ears and the back of your neck will get sunburnt. Of course, you may want to wear your wrangler clothing when you are not out riding, so a cap will be good. And if you need more freedom for your arms, a sleeveless quilted jacket could be just the thing.
For the past five years I have been writing informative and quality articles on topics such as jodhpurs clothing style, horse riding clothing style, wrangler apparel and many more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist