ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Do You Tip At All Inclusive Resorts?
Total Articles: 1
This is a very good question. From being on the "other side" ( working at all-inclusive resorts), you are not suppose to tip the staff, but if you feel that your service is excellent, then you should tip, but be very discreet about it.
For example, if you are going to tip someone, shake their hand and put money in your hand to give to them, don't just leave money on the table.
It is also recommended to tip your maids that clean your room. I learned that this is not common in America, but it is standard practice here to tip the maids. Simply leave a tip on the bed with a quick note that says "Thanks".
Tipping goes a long way in Jamaica. Although, the staff will always do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable, they will go out of their way even more if you tip them - I guarantee you will see the difference.
My recommendation is to tip them at the beginning of your stay and you will have an even better and enjoyable trip!
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee