ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages Of Ad Servers
Total Articles: 9
An ad server is a software platform. An ad server tracks the distribution and placement of advertisements. Most ad serving companies provide suggestions and reports on improving the campaign performance in the future. In this article, we will see the advantages of having ad servers.
With an ad server, there is no need to rely on the vendors for your campaign statistics. The payment is not based on vendor report delivery, but is based on actual delivery.
You can access the statistics throughout the campaign. These real time statistics will help you ensure and review of your campaign performance.
Removing the old ads and adding new ones needs a few simple clicks.
Multiple ads can get displayed and rotated together in one placement. These include ads from affiliate programs or those from ad networks and from your own advertisers.
You can control the ads served by ad servers. From your available impression inventory, you know how often each ad gets displayed, and in which website the ad shows. An ad server can optimize your ads using your chosen criteria and will help display ads more effectively and more often.
To make the ads engaging and efficient, multiple creative pieces can be compared and used. Modification is easy if required.
With multiple landing pages, you can compare and use various landing pages for each creative piece.
With ad servers, you will have the capability of serving and interfacing rich media.
You can test multiple locations or versions for the ads to see which are better for your revenue and for your advertisers.
Advertisers have their own accounts to view CTRs, clicks, impressions and visitors seeing their ads. Since you put your advertisers in control, you can schedule a weekly automatic email report to their inbox.
Your advertiser and you can target a narrow and specific group of visitors from a specific time zone, interest, city, or region.
On the users' web browsers a cookie is placed when they are exposed to the ad. The banner receives credit for site visit, if the visitor ends up skipping the advertiser's website.
Different pricing models such as simple flat rate, CPA, CPC or CPM have different rates. Promotion of own website, up-sell, or cross-sell of related products can happen from the same spot.
Compared to third party ad servers, if you own one it is advantageous to display and manage ads. It is a flexible tool in online marketing.
Our-opinions-tips.com is a collective blog of four bloggers who share their opinions and tips with a common purpose to help their readers. This blog provides insightful opinions on a variety of categories including business, health, history, technology, and lifestyle.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women