ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spring Holidays In The Province Of Murcia
Total Articles: 33
Spring is closer and closer. And this is the best season to plan holidays and choose new, until now, undiscovered destination. Have you thought about holidays in Murcia? Are you still undecided? Read this article and we will help you to make decision.
As the weather in Spain is already good, but it´s not too hot, this is a great time to visit some monuments and learn the history of the Iberian Peninsula. In the province of Murcia there are many interesting places worth visiting. For sure, you aren't able to discover all of them during one trip, but we suggest you to take into consideration the largest cities that perfectly present the history of this zone. With Murcia holiday rentals you can enjoy a comfortable stay.
First place you can visit is Cartagena, with a great diversity of architectural styles. Most of the monuments are from the Roman Empire, when Cartagena flourished. Among a great range of monuments, there is for example the Roman theatre of Carthago Nova, which undoubtedly is a landmark of the city. The Baroque and Neo-classical style also exists here. The ´Campus Muralla del Mar´ is an old military hospital and now it´s the seat of the Polytechnic University. Cartagena has numerous Art Nouveau buildings like the City Hall, the Gran Hotel and Casino. Every element of this place is outstanding and original. You won't find any other city with so much diversity. Experience the richness of this place with Murcia apartments.
Now it´s time to dip in the history of the city of Murcia. The place you shouldn't miss is the Cathedral of the 14th-18th century, with an amazing Baroque facade and the height of 92 meters. Besides, there´s a historical archive, the building with an excellent hall with columns and the ruins that formerly surrounded the city.
During your holidays in the region of Murcia, you can also go to the ´Mar Menor´, the biggest salty lake in Europe, to the city of Jumilla famous for a wine production or to the Mountain Range of Espuña with hundreds of amazing birds of prey live.
As you can see, it is impossible to get bored in the province of Murcia. Besides, this region is known for a wide range of wellness and beauty centers. Its beaches are considered the open-air spas due to the hyper-saline water of the Mar Menor and its therapeutic mud.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson