ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spring Holidays In The Province Of Murcia
Total Articles: 33
Spring is closer and closer. And this is the best season to plan holidays and choose new, until now, undiscovered destination. Have you thought about holidays in Murcia? Are you still undecided? Read this article and we will help you to make decision.
As the weather in Spain is already good, but it´s not too hot, this is a great time to visit some monuments and learn the history of the Iberian Peninsula. In the province of Murcia there are many interesting places worth visiting. For sure, you aren't able to discover all of them during one trip, but we suggest you to take into consideration the largest cities that perfectly present the history of this zone. With Murcia holiday rentals you can enjoy a comfortable stay.
First place you can visit is Cartagena, with a great diversity of architectural styles. Most of the monuments are from the Roman Empire, when Cartagena flourished. Among a great range of monuments, there is for example the Roman theatre of Carthago Nova, which undoubtedly is a landmark of the city. The Baroque and Neo-classical style also exists here. The ´Campus Muralla del Mar´ is an old military hospital and now it´s the seat of the Polytechnic University. Cartagena has numerous Art Nouveau buildings like the City Hall, the Gran Hotel and Casino. Every element of this place is outstanding and original. You won't find any other city with so much diversity. Experience the richness of this place with Murcia apartments.
Now it´s time to dip in the history of the city of Murcia. The place you shouldn't miss is the Cathedral of the 14th-18th century, with an amazing Baroque facade and the height of 92 meters. Besides, there´s a historical archive, the building with an excellent hall with columns and the ruins that formerly surrounded the city.
During your holidays in the region of Murcia, you can also go to the ´Mar Menor´, the biggest salty lake in Europe, to the city of Jumilla famous for a wine production or to the Mountain Range of Espuña with hundreds of amazing birds of prey live.
As you can see, it is impossible to get bored in the province of Murcia. Besides, this region is known for a wide range of wellness and beauty centers. Its beaches are considered the open-air spas due to the hyper-saline water of the Mar Menor and its therapeutic mud.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe