ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spring Holidays In The Province Of Murcia
Total Articles: 33
Spring is closer and closer. And this is the best season to plan holidays and choose new, until now, undiscovered destination. Have you thought about holidays in Murcia? Are you still undecided? Read this article and we will help you to make decision.
As the weather in Spain is already good, but it´s not too hot, this is a great time to visit some monuments and learn the history of the Iberian Peninsula. In the province of Murcia there are many interesting places worth visiting. For sure, you aren't able to discover all of them during one trip, but we suggest you to take into consideration the largest cities that perfectly present the history of this zone. With Murcia holiday rentals you can enjoy a comfortable stay.
First place you can visit is Cartagena, with a great diversity of architectural styles. Most of the monuments are from the Roman Empire, when Cartagena flourished. Among a great range of monuments, there is for example the Roman theatre of Carthago Nova, which undoubtedly is a landmark of the city. The Baroque and Neo-classical style also exists here. The ´Campus Muralla del Mar´ is an old military hospital and now it´s the seat of the Polytechnic University. Cartagena has numerous Art Nouveau buildings like the City Hall, the Gran Hotel and Casino. Every element of this place is outstanding and original. You won't find any other city with so much diversity. Experience the richness of this place with Murcia apartments.
Now it´s time to dip in the history of the city of Murcia. The place you shouldn't miss is the Cathedral of the 14th-18th century, with an amazing Baroque facade and the height of 92 meters. Besides, there´s a historical archive, the building with an excellent hall with columns and the ruins that formerly surrounded the city.
During your holidays in the region of Murcia, you can also go to the ´Mar Menor´, the biggest salty lake in Europe, to the city of Jumilla famous for a wine production or to the Mountain Range of Espuña with hundreds of amazing birds of prey live.
As you can see, it is impossible to get bored in the province of Murcia. Besides, this region is known for a wide range of wellness and beauty centers. Its beaches are considered the open-air spas due to the hyper-saline water of the Mar Menor and its therapeutic mud.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah