ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Kullu Manali In The Evening?
Total Articles: 27
Kullu Manali is a warm place, a destination which will stay close to your heart even after several years. The area of Himachal is one of the most charming places in the world. If you think you are in love with hills, you should not miss out on a trip to this paradise. There are good Kullu Manali tour packages from Delhi and Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai which can be purchased online even a week before you intend to take that holiday. There are a number of attractions in this site. To be honest, the sights and sounds of this hilly destination are good enough to make you go head over heels. But for those who like to peep around a bit, the nature has come up with a plethoric number of waterfalls, valleys and forests which provide a soothing getaway to the tourists.
Most of the sightseeing should be done ideally during the day time when the weather is cool and the sun is out. But the evening revelers too have a lot to look forward to. Solang Valley is more like a picnic spot than anything else. So, it helps to check out this place during the later afternoon or early evening. The low sun on the sky makes for gorgeous scenery. Solang Valley is also reputed for sports. So, those who do not mind spending a bit on paragliding and stuffs will find this place a happy jaunt.
Vashist Hot Water Springs are also famous. They are natural attractions and can win any heart, old or young. They also have a religious side to them. These hot water bodies are considered sacred. Also, people believe that they can heal disorders. In any case, a bath on these spring waters can be cathartic. The icing on the cake is the fact that these springs eject warm water despite the cold temperature of the air. Call it the nature's bluff or just another mirthful sport by Mother Earth but you cannot get away from the magic of this one. It is good to check this attraction towards the second half of the day and stay till the evening hours.
Shopping is also a good prospect. Though this silent hill station is not touted as a luxurious shopping destination, it is good to run through the local shops and stores. The markets too are worth flipping through. Tourists usually hoard their suitcases with souvenirs. Not buying a couple of mementos when you are in this part of India can be sinful.
If not anything else, just head back to your comfy hotel and wrap a woolen blanket over you and read with a cup of tea or coffee. Bonfire parties can also be organized either privately or publicly in an impromptu way. It is always fun to be a part of one of those especially during the winter season.
Online honeymoon packages for Manali, much like Kashmir, is a gorgeous piece of nature; something not to be missed!
This article regarding Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai and best honeymoon packages for Manali is written by Ram Kesh, is a passionate writer, reader and Publisher. he love researching about histories and facts.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa