ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Kullu Manali In The Evening?
Total Articles: 27
Kullu Manali is a warm place, a destination which will stay close to your heart even after several years. The area of Himachal is one of the most charming places in the world. If you think you are in love with hills, you should not miss out on a trip to this paradise. There are good Kullu Manali tour packages from Delhi and Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai which can be purchased online even a week before you intend to take that holiday. There are a number of attractions in this site. To be honest, the sights and sounds of this hilly destination are good enough to make you go head over heels. But for those who like to peep around a bit, the nature has come up with a plethoric number of waterfalls, valleys and forests which provide a soothing getaway to the tourists.
Most of the sightseeing should be done ideally during the day time when the weather is cool and the sun is out. But the evening revelers too have a lot to look forward to. Solang Valley is more like a picnic spot than anything else. So, it helps to check out this place during the later afternoon or early evening. The low sun on the sky makes for gorgeous scenery. Solang Valley is also reputed for sports. So, those who do not mind spending a bit on paragliding and stuffs will find this place a happy jaunt.
Vashist Hot Water Springs are also famous. They are natural attractions and can win any heart, old or young. They also have a religious side to them. These hot water bodies are considered sacred. Also, people believe that they can heal disorders. In any case, a bath on these spring waters can be cathartic. The icing on the cake is the fact that these springs eject warm water despite the cold temperature of the air. Call it the nature's bluff or just another mirthful sport by Mother Earth but you cannot get away from the magic of this one. It is good to check this attraction towards the second half of the day and stay till the evening hours.
Shopping is also a good prospect. Though this silent hill station is not touted as a luxurious shopping destination, it is good to run through the local shops and stores. The markets too are worth flipping through. Tourists usually hoard their suitcases with souvenirs. Not buying a couple of mementos when you are in this part of India can be sinful.
If not anything else, just head back to your comfy hotel and wrap a woolen blanket over you and read with a cup of tea or coffee. Bonfire parties can also be organized either privately or publicly in an impromptu way. It is always fun to be a part of one of those especially during the winter season.
Online honeymoon packages for Manali, much like Kashmir, is a gorgeous piece of nature; something not to be missed!
This article regarding Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai and best honeymoon packages for Manali is written by Ram Kesh, is a passionate writer, reader and Publisher. he love researching about histories and facts.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal