ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Undiscovered Travel Destinations In Thailand Tours
Total Articles: 400
Thailand is a popular country for travel. For frequent travellers, though, the popularity can be a problem, as it can get boring for the next visit. Traditional Thailand tours to destinations like Bangkok, Phuket, Ko Sumai and Pattaya, while on your fourth or fifth trip, might seem lack lustre and devoid of uniqueness. The hunger for new and exciting adventures may drive travel junkies to different countries. It should be noted, though, that there are several hidden treasures in Thailand as well. If you have been to Thailand before and plan to visit again, here is a list of fun, fresh and exciting travel destinations that glimmer with new experiences and travel attractions.
Koh Mak: a small island in Trat province of Thailand, this locale is a beauty unto itself. This tropical paradise boasts of tranquil and serene beaches that provide the perfect ambiance for a holiday. It also comes with great and exclusive leisure activities as well as family beaches that are perfect for relaxation. Numerous palm trees surrounding a temple serve as the backdrop for a few small fishing community villages that offer basic amenities and two heavenly beaches. Blue gentle waves create a great background for a soothing and relaxing evening. These family travel packages are designed to relax you and offer quiet delight for everyone in the family.
Koh Kood: is another great remote island in the Trat province. While traveling to this location, you can expect pristine and untouched beauty. There is also sufficient infrastructure for travellers in terms of resorts and water sports activities. Travellers to this island near the Cambodian border will be surprised to know that it is cluttered with thick rainforest, beaches, rubber plantations, coconut trees and gorgeous waterfalls. The great bio-diversity and sparkling natural beauty of this island will stay with you for life. The memories of multi-colour reefs, white glittering water of Klong Chao falls and the simple inhabitants of Ao Salad village will be enough to rejuvenate you. This island comes with enough facilities and travel attractions to be a cherished and pleasant Thailand tour for you and your loved ones.
Ko Lao liang: is a set of two little islands that is part of the Petra archipelago. These untouched islands are quite simply stunning. The beauty and charm of these beaches also includes a challenging limestone cliff right on the beach that the climbers among us can attempt to conquer. White sand on beaches, corals in the waters and a thriving fishing community across a number of villages add to the charm. As a traveller, you can either choose to dive, snorkel, climb, go fishing or kayak around this pristine island.
While these remote and undiscovered travel destinations in Thailand may seem to be expensive, with the right travel portal, it can be an affordable and really off-the-charts fun. So, get ready to explore the hidden Thai beauty with these phenomenal Thai destinations.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and he finds best deals of travel packages to pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Thailand.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco