ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Honeymoon Destinations In Africa
Total Articles: 400
Very few people think about “Africa” while planning their honeymoon. It is understandable given that wildlife safaris and historic destinations may not strike one as being romantic at first glance. Contrary to popular belief, though, this continent offers unlimited natural beauty and picturesque romantic spots for couples, with a great deal of scope for love and intimacy. With a long list of destinations, newlyweds will definitely find their expectations of the best honeymoon packages fulfilled. Let’s take a look at what Africa has to offer:
1. Mauritius: While travelling in Mauritius, you will find this fascinating paradise blessed with magnificent beaches, numerous adventure activities as well as historic attractions. This tropical island is both exotic and beautiful. With such a locale surrounding you, it is easy to see how the theme for this soulful destination is romance and relaxation. Bundled with great restaurant, spas, cuisines and hotels, the Mauritian ambiance offers the perfect infrastructure for comfort and warmth. With a beautiful mix of experiences, newlyweds are sure to find love and intimacy while enjoying the picturesque beaches, inland historic attraction and wildlife present on the island.
2. South Africa: Whether you find yourself dazzled by Cape Town, check out the Big 5 in Kruger National Park or explore the culture in Durban, South Africa redefines the word jollification. From the thriving wildlife at Madikwe Game Reserve to the UNESCO World heritage site in Johannesburg, the sheer diversity of experiences is refreshing. The ethereal magic of this locale takes you back to an unsung era of Africa and its rhythm of life. While couples may question the scope for intimacy in this country, the perfect balance of experiences being offered will delight adventurers, shoppers and wildlife lovers alike. With such a mixed bag of memories, it is easy to see why South Africa is one of the best honeymoon packages in Africa.
3. Seychelles: While pristine beaches and adrenaline-pumping water sports form the salient features for this island country, the awe-inspiring blend of sundry cultures helps foster a unique brand of travel experiences. Tourists can cherish every moment spent on this island. If you happen to be a couple looking for a leisurely pace, then relaxing on the beach, enjoying the palm tree view of the sunset or a couple’s spa awaits you. If adrenaline sets the pace of your relationship, then you can hike through a national park or to the beach for some amazing windsurfing, yachting, scuba diving and snorkelling. Just the thriving nightlife and world heritage sites are enough to create a great canvas for romance and passion.
While a honeymoon is traditionally supposed to be a romantic getaway, a lot depend on the couple and their lifestyle choices! Keeping that in mind, Africa becomes a great choice for all kinds of newlyweds and serves as the perfect place to let your passion soar.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on a beach holiday & pursue his passion. He visited Maldives on a tour package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure