ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Honeymoon Destinations In Africa
Total Articles: 406
Very few people think about “Africa” while planning their honeymoon. It is understandable given that wildlife safaris and historic destinations may not strike one as being romantic at first glance. Contrary to popular belief, though, this continent offers unlimited natural beauty and picturesque romantic spots for couples, with a great deal of scope for love and intimacy. With a long list of destinations, newlyweds will definitely find their expectations of the best honeymoon packages fulfilled. Let’s take a look at what Africa has to offer:
1. Mauritius: While travelling in Mauritius, you will find this fascinating paradise blessed with magnificent beaches, numerous adventure activities as well as historic attractions. This tropical island is both exotic and beautiful. With such a locale surrounding you, it is easy to see how the theme for this soulful destination is romance and relaxation. Bundled with great restaurant, spas, cuisines and hotels, the Mauritian ambiance offers the perfect infrastructure for comfort and warmth. With a beautiful mix of experiences, newlyweds are sure to find love and intimacy while enjoying the picturesque beaches, inland historic attraction and wildlife present on the island.
2. South Africa: Whether you find yourself dazzled by Cape Town, check out the Big 5 in Kruger National Park or explore the culture in Durban, South Africa redefines the word jollification. From the thriving wildlife at Madikwe Game Reserve to the UNESCO World heritage site in Johannesburg, the sheer diversity of experiences is refreshing. The ethereal magic of this locale takes you back to an unsung era of Africa and its rhythm of life. While couples may question the scope for intimacy in this country, the perfect balance of experiences being offered will delight adventurers, shoppers and wildlife lovers alike. With such a mixed bag of memories, it is easy to see why South Africa is one of the best honeymoon packages in Africa.
3. Seychelles: While pristine beaches and adrenaline-pumping water sports form the salient features for this island country, the awe-inspiring blend of sundry cultures helps foster a unique brand of travel experiences. Tourists can cherish every moment spent on this island. If you happen to be a couple looking for a leisurely pace, then relaxing on the beach, enjoying the palm tree view of the sunset or a couple’s spa awaits you. If adrenaline sets the pace of your relationship, then you can hike through a national park or to the beach for some amazing windsurfing, yachting, scuba diving and snorkelling. Just the thriving nightlife and world heritage sites are enough to create a great canvas for romance and passion.
While a honeymoon is traditionally supposed to be a romantic getaway, a lot depend on the couple and their lifestyle choices! Keeping that in mind, Africa becomes a great choice for all kinds of newlyweds and serves as the perfect place to let your passion soar.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on a beach holiday & pursue his passion. He visited Maldives on a tour package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints