ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Certified Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Service Provider In Delhi
Total Articles: 1
The second name given to simple, systematic and solemnized (officially approved) approach to “Marriage of the Equals” is the Arya Samaj Temple in Delhi. Love always blooms between two hearts. It knows no artificial boundaries and barriers created by caste, creed, greed or mere need. Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage is one such occasion where two such hearts are united with the blessings of Param Poojya Swami Dayanandji and strictly according to the Arya Samaj (society of the noblest persons) principles. Arya Samaj Marriage Delhi can be organized for Love, Inter caste, Aryasamaj, Arrange & Court marriage. The organization respects the concept avoiding unnecessary expenses during marriage. Hence the official fees, simple ceremony related items and a Mangal Sootra along with sweets as required completes the overall marriage expenses.
Fire is a symbol of purity, fearlessness, equality (it burns everything and everyone equally) and sensuality. Marriages under Arya Samaj invites the chief guest „Agni“who shall also be the prime witness. Of course, the couples need two official witnesses who possess official Voter ID from each side also. Agni purifies the marriage by burning all the negative elements including negative thoughts that may arise during for Inter caste, Aryasamaj, Arrange, Love & Court marriage. This also signifies another promise made to each other by the marrying couples. It is to stay with each other during happier and not so happier times. “Agni” also orders the marrying couple to lead their life fearlessly. That means, the Arya Samaj Wedding in Delhi is legally approved by the Indian law and the governments and the couple gets a Valid Certificate. Hence they can confidently drive ahead on their path to progress together. The Vedic mantras recited during the marriage are also translated into Hindi. This makes the couple truly understand and follow the Arya principles.
Though Arya Samaj Marriage Delhi can happen between a Hindu and a Non Hindu life partner, the later has to formerly convert to Hinduism during the marriage. The official meaning of Hindu according to the Mandir principles include Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains. The couples need documents for age proof, residence proof, 4 individual photos and 2 witnesses with a valid Voter ID card.
Arya Samaj Marriages in Delhi are now supported by the latest internet technology. One can submit marriage enquiry online from the official website of the organization. The site also enables online uploading of the e-documents online. One can access the site even from hand held devices.
for More info visit our website at:- http://www.aryasamajmarriagedelhi.co.in
Wedding Articles1. Buy Wedding Cards, Engagement Invitations & Birthdays Party Card Online
2. हैप्पी मैरिज लाइफ टिप्स | Tips For Happy Married Life | Marriage Bureau In Punjab
3. Why Is Flower Decoration So Much Significant In Any Event?
Author: Syed Atif
4. How To Choose A Catering Company For Your Event
5. Bangalore Venues Flaunt Best Wedding Theme Decor
Author: Syed Atif
6. The Experience Of The Georgian Wedding Barn, Anyone Can Have It Cheap
Author: Jeff Buffington
7. Bridal Jewelry Buying Tips
Author: Haq Nawaz
8. Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Your Dream Wedding
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Bahamas Grand Classica Cruise Deck Plan- Bahamas Paradise Cruise
10. Cruise Weddings Offers - Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
11. The Best Wedding Venues In Vermont Within Your Budget
Author: Henry Smith
12. Ways To Find The Best Wedding Florist Etobicoke
Author: Oleander Floral
13. Classic Wedding Cars, Classic Car Hire, Vintage Wedding Cars
14. Flower Decoration Design Ideas For Venues In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
15. How Marriage Searches Have Changed Over The Years
Author: Abhimanyu Singh