ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Magnetic Nail ProductsBy Expert Author: Davis Walker
Nail art is one of the hottest trends throughout the globe and magnetic polish is the latest newcomer in the league. A magnet polish is a revolutionary concept used to create stunning 3D nail art designs in stylish metallic tones.
How does it actually work?
Magnetic polish is pretty easy to use. This technique makes use of elementary physics to create a really new innovation in nail care. There are small metal particles in the nail paint which get attracted to magnets. When you hover the magnet present on the cap of the nail polish over the wet nail paint, the tiny particles get activated and rise towards the magnet. These particles have a darker shade than that of the paint which leaves the nails with a textured look. The magnet creates a wave pattern that gives a cool effect. Every design is unique that looks like stamps on your nails.
If you are unsure about how to apply this trendy nail paint on your nails, here are the directions for use that will help you:
1. Remove any past nail paint marks from your nails with a remover.
2. Shake the magnetic nail polish bottle well to ensure that the particles are evenly distributed.
3. Apply a basecoat let it dry.
4. Apply a coat of magnetic polish and immediately move the magnet over the nail for 10 seconds and watch the extraordinary effect appear.
5. Finish with a top coat for a glossy look and also to seal and protect the pattern.
The creativity that it brings out and the technology that it uses, has not been achieved so far by any other nail paint designs. The magnetic nail products are fairly expensive but are totally worth it. Try it out as it gives you an instant wow-factor and attracts attention with its come-hither look! Each metallic shade comes with an exclusive magnet design located in the cap. Collect the whole range of shades and try to mix and match for some astounding effects!
Magnetic nail lacquers also prevent nail breakage and brittle nails. These professional products are sought after and are widely used for pedicures and manicures.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party