ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Ingredients To Look For In Your Wrinkle Cream
Total Articles: 3
Collagen is the protein that is produced by the body to help give skin its firmness and elasticity. As we age, collagen stops being produced, and wrinkles start to appear when this is the case. A poor diet, sun exposure and smoking all increase the rate at which wrinkles are produced. This means that sunscreen, smoking cessation and a diet rich with vitamins and nutrients can help slow collagen loss. Wrinkles eventually appear though, and people use a wide variety of products to help reduce their appearance. An individual will look for either an anti aging cream or a cream for wrinkles to enhance the appearance of the face. These creams have several different ingredients in common that are meant to replenish the skin.
Antioxidants are contained in most wrinkle creams. Both vitamin C and niacinamide are utilized to help reduce sun damage across the face. This stops the formation of new wrinkles across the skin. Also, antioxidants help the skin to resist water loss. In some cases, antioxidants also help to increase skin elasticity.
Retinol is an ingredient in anti aging cream that is a vitamin A compound. Retinol stops the body from producing chemicals that break down collagen in the skin. Retinol also helps to fight free radicals that damage skin cells. Retinol can even help new collagen form when creams with the ingredient are used for long periods of time.
Hydroxy acid within wrinkle cream acts as an exfoliant that helps to remove the old and dead skin cells that sit across the surface of the face. Exfoliating the skin helps to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. The cells appear with a more consistent tone and texture when they emerge. This helps to make the face look younger by increasing the natural glow of the face.
Hyaluronic acid is a material that is naturally produced by the body. The acid helps to add moisture to the face when it is placed on the skin. The ingredient provides a plumping effect as it adds volume underneath facial wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid offers the most significant results around the eyes and mouth. The acid also acts as a healing agent to restore damaged skin cells.
There are many other ingredients that are added to wrinkle creams to help with hydration, collagen production and exfoliation. Personal preference is always a factor in which cream is chosen. Although this is true, retinol should always be included in the anti aging cream. This compound has been studied endlessly, and results show that retinol conclusively helps the skin with new collagen production.
Fore more information about cream for wrinkles, please visit http://www.cream-for-wrinkles.com.
Beauty Articles1. Massage And Pregnancy
2. Men's Facial Care - How And Why You Should Look After Your Face
Author: Man Cave Barber Shop
3. Salveo’s Herbal Medicines Are Ideal For Diabetic Treatment
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited
4. Try These Amazing Diy Natural Skin Care Products For Your Aging Skin
Author: David John
5. Modern Comic Book Artist
6. Benefits That You Acquire By Visiting Hair Salon In Delhi
7. Top 5 Benefits Of Using The African Shea Butter Soap
Author: Ba Cisse
8. How To Do A Day Time Eye Makeup Look
9. 5 Advantages Of Choosing The Shaving Trimmer Over Razor Blades
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
10. Top Natural Acne Cleansers You Should Be Using
Author: David John
11. Give Her A Sensual Massage
12. What Is Semi-permanent Eyebrow Tattoo, Microblading Or 3d Eyebrows?
Author: Flawless Brow Design
13. Oral Health Care - Boring? What Your Teeth Want You To Know
Author: Dental Studio
14. Find Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair Women Online
15. Natural Face Products For Sensitive Skin You Should Use For Radiant & Glowing Skin
Author: David John