ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Williams Data Protection Services And Protecting Client Information
Total Articles: 71
If you own a business, you should know that clients are vital to keeping it afloat. After all, if they don’t patronize your goods or services, how will your company generate income? As such, business owners try to convert one-time clients into repeat customers by offering excellent and personalized services.
However, if they don't protect clients' personal information, businesses might still be shortchanging those clients without even knowing it. While many companies subscribe to Williams data protection services to keep their clients’ data safe, many companies still do not.
The primary concern is identity theft, wherein criminals steal vital information like social security or bank account numbers from business records. With these data in hand, they can now defraud people by opening accounts in their name or conduct other criminal activities while posing as them.
Oftentimes, they can fish out these details when business records aren’t disposed of properly. In other instances, the files can be misplaced or stolen. Even natural disasters can compromise your documents, such as when flooding causes files to be lost only to be found by identity thieves in the aftermath.
It’s also important to remember that the law actually requires certain industries to protect their clients’ information. For example, the medical industry is mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act’s (HIPAA) privacy rule to protect "individually identifiable health information" such as address, birth date, and social security number. Fortunately, services like Williams data protection store important and confidential files in secure, offsite locations so that identity thieves and natural disasters cannot compromise them.
If you want to learn more about legislature mandating data protection, you may also visit business.ftc.gov/documents/bus54-financial-institutions-and-customer-information-complying-safeguards-rule and business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/gramm-leach-bliley-act for more information.
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
2. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
3. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
4. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
5. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
6. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
7. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
8. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
9. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold
10. Find The Best Eso Gold Online
11. Online Gaming Gold Services At Your Convenience
12. Discover The Best Adena Buy Online
13. Buy And Sell Eso Gold Today
14. Buy And Sell Virtual Gaming Items On Online Today
15. Meet The Professional Gaming Virtual Goods Seller