ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Williams Data Protection Services And Protecting Client Information
Total Articles: 71
If you own a business, you should know that clients are vital to keeping it afloat. After all, if they don’t patronize your goods or services, how will your company generate income? As such, business owners try to convert one-time clients into repeat customers by offering excellent and personalized services.
However, if they don't protect clients' personal information, businesses might still be shortchanging those clients without even knowing it. While many companies subscribe to Williams data protection services to keep their clients’ data safe, many companies still do not.
The primary concern is identity theft, wherein criminals steal vital information like social security or bank account numbers from business records. With these data in hand, they can now defraud people by opening accounts in their name or conduct other criminal activities while posing as them.
Oftentimes, they can fish out these details when business records aren’t disposed of properly. In other instances, the files can be misplaced or stolen. Even natural disasters can compromise your documents, such as when flooding causes files to be lost only to be found by identity thieves in the aftermath.
It’s also important to remember that the law actually requires certain industries to protect their clients’ information. For example, the medical industry is mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act’s (HIPAA) privacy rule to protect "individually identifiable health information" such as address, birth date, and social security number. Fortunately, services like Williams data protection store important and confidential files in secure, offsite locations so that identity thieves and natural disasters cannot compromise them.
If you want to learn more about legislature mandating data protection, you may also visit business.ftc.gov/documents/bus54-financial-institutions-and-customer-information-complying-safeguards-rule and business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/gramm-leach-bliley-act for more information.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson