ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Williams Data Protection Services And Protecting Client Information
Total Articles: 71
If you own a business, you should know that clients are vital to keeping it afloat. After all, if they don’t patronize your goods or services, how will your company generate income? As such, business owners try to convert one-time clients into repeat customers by offering excellent and personalized services.
However, if they don't protect clients' personal information, businesses might still be shortchanging those clients without even knowing it. While many companies subscribe to Williams data protection services to keep their clients’ data safe, many companies still do not.
The primary concern is identity theft, wherein criminals steal vital information like social security or bank account numbers from business records. With these data in hand, they can now defraud people by opening accounts in their name or conduct other criminal activities while posing as them.
Oftentimes, they can fish out these details when business records aren’t disposed of properly. In other instances, the files can be misplaced or stolen. Even natural disasters can compromise your documents, such as when flooding causes files to be lost only to be found by identity thieves in the aftermath.
It’s also important to remember that the law actually requires certain industries to protect their clients’ information. For example, the medical industry is mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act’s (HIPAA) privacy rule to protect "individually identifiable health information" such as address, birth date, and social security number. Fortunately, services like Williams data protection store important and confidential files in secure, offsite locations so that identity thieves and natural disasters cannot compromise them.
If you want to learn more about legislature mandating data protection, you may also visit business.ftc.gov/documents/bus54-financial-institutions-and-customer-information-complying-safeguards-rule and business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/gramm-leach-bliley-act for more information.
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
2. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
3. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
4. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
5. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
6. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia
7. Why The Future Of Printing From Mobile Is Quite Bright?
Author: Ricoh india
8. The Most Successful Business Management Software Today
Author: Bowman Ford
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Manchester
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. Using Public Wi-fi? Your Information Might Be At Risk
Author: Maria Silvia
11. The Most Outstanding Benefits From Banner And Digital Printing Services
Author: Ryan Hernandez
12. Minimize Online Threats
13. Top Laptop And Computer Hire Services
Author: Paul Wright
14. Sony Mobile Tablets Laptops Repaired Screen Issues In Uk
Author: Sony Repairer
15. Best Sony Phone Repair Bristol