ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Williams Data Protection Services And Protecting Client Information
Total Articles: 71
If you own a business, you should know that clients are vital to keeping it afloat. After all, if they don’t patronize your goods or services, how will your company generate income? As such, business owners try to convert one-time clients into repeat customers by offering excellent and personalized services.
However, if they don't protect clients' personal information, businesses might still be shortchanging those clients without even knowing it. While many companies subscribe to Williams data protection services to keep their clients’ data safe, many companies still do not.
The primary concern is identity theft, wherein criminals steal vital information like social security or bank account numbers from business records. With these data in hand, they can now defraud people by opening accounts in their name or conduct other criminal activities while posing as them.
Oftentimes, they can fish out these details when business records aren’t disposed of properly. In other instances, the files can be misplaced or stolen. Even natural disasters can compromise your documents, such as when flooding causes files to be lost only to be found by identity thieves in the aftermath.
It’s also important to remember that the law actually requires certain industries to protect their clients’ information. For example, the medical industry is mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act’s (HIPAA) privacy rule to protect "individually identifiable health information" such as address, birth date, and social security number. Fortunately, services like Williams data protection store important and confidential files in secure, offsite locations so that identity thieves and natural disasters cannot compromise them.
If you want to learn more about legislature mandating data protection, you may also visit business.ftc.gov/documents/bus54-financial-institutions-and-customer-information-complying-safeguards-rule and business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/gramm-leach-bliley-act for more information.
Computers Articles1. Advance B2b Marketplace Portal Script
Author: sawati rawat
2. Doublemediabox.com Target Your Pc : Get Solution To Delete Doublemediabox.com
Author: Chris MArtin
3. Hosted Virtual Desktop And Application Delivery Service Provides
Author: Cyber Link
4. How To Download Netflix Movies
Author: Easy steps to download Netflix movies
5. What Are Gmail Login And Registration Procedure?
Author: John Brown
6. Client Relationship Management Software
7. How Do I Install Adobe Reader In Ubuntu ?
Author: harry jan
8. Apple Cinema Display Repairs In Hammersmith In London
9. How To Fix Adobe Flash Player Not Working Or Loading Issues?
Author: Katrina kim
10. Spam Filtering And Why Your Company Needs It
Author: Frank Bower
11. Steps In Upgrading Windows
Author: Newlite Technical Services LLC
12. Laptop Repair Centre Liverpool | Laptop Repairer
Author: Laptop Repairs
13. How Microsoft Office Support Services Can Help Maintain Ms Tools?
Author: Anika Ahuja
14. Must Have Structures Of Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
15. Find Professional Custom Design Experts To Create Your Hyip Business Impact Online