ALL >> Business >> View Article
9 Tips To Save Energy Bill On Air Conditioning In Agoura
Total Articles: 398
During summer time, American families usually pay almost 40 percent of electrical bill for air conditioning unit alone. But, of course, it does not have to be this way all the time. Families can use energy-saving tips to make their air conditioning unit an energy-efficient device. Read below:
1. If ever you need to cool just only one room, might as well use portable air conditioner. Don't use the central air conditioning. You should invest on portable air conditioner in times like this. According to the professional contractors that offer air conditioning repair in Agoura, portable air conditioner contains a high energy-efficiency rating. It will cool your room and at the same time, saves you some pretty cold cash.
2. You may want to consider installing white window shades or mini-blinds. They can be very effective on reducing heat by 50 percent that comes from direct sunlight. There are some bamboo shades you purchase or woven screens to protect your windows and AC unit. There is 80 percent chance that the sunlight would not get through the windows.
3. During the day, you should keep your windows closed so that the coolness would not go away. If you can sleep without the help of air conditioner, then it would be fine, just open your window for some natural air.
4. Now, if you're using a mini-split air conditioner unit, keep in mind that the compressor should be well shaded. Licensed technicians offering air conditioning repair in Bel Air will recommend you to remove any debris like trees or shrubs near the unit. The AC unit need to have a room for proper air flow.
5. Cleaning the air conditioner filter is the best and should be done it once a month. It is inevitable that dust will build-up that reduces the air flow.
6. When purchasing an air conditioning unit, you must know the right size your room or the place you want to put your AC unit. You should know the size of the place to determine the air needed to cool the place. If you hire a licensed technician offering air conditioning repair in Bell Canyon will give proper recommendation regarding the right air conditioner size that suits your chosen place.
7. Use duct tape to seal all AC ducts. This include insulate ducts like basement and attic.
8. Now, if you are using old air conditioner unit, you may want to consider replacing it with an energy-efficient unit that you can purchase nowadays. Older system unit of air conditioners contain SSER or seasonal energy efficiency ratio of only 6 or 7 while the best energy-efficient AC unit today is higher than 13. It means that your AC unit will only consume almost 50 percent less energy.
9. When using an AC unit, you may want to delay some activities that consume a lot of energy too. These activities include using washing machine for clothes or baking some cakes.
Let us save our planet and hire a professional contractor who offers air conditioning repair in Beverly Hills to help you decide what AC unit is the best.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar