ALL >> Business >> View Article
Choosing Quality Carton Sealing Tape And Stretch Wrap Film For Optimum Cargo Protection
Total Articles: 13
Many businesses deal with product shipments on a regular basis. Whether ordering from suppliers or delivering merchandise to remote locations, these enterprises need to protect their products from damage while in transit to avoid any loss of value as well as customer dissatisfaction.
Unfortunately, it can be rather time consuming to seal boxes separately after filling them with goods. One has to acquire the boxes beforehand, and durable carton sealing tape afterwards. This allows for two separate purchases that can add up to a considerable sum over time.
However, using high-quality stretch wrap film allows for a single, cost-effective packaging procedure. Made of linear low-density polyethylene, this material provides puncture-proof protection for various products, and thereby facilitates shipping. The film comes in gauges (thicknesses) ranging from 60 to 150, of which gauge 150 is the thickest. Thicker wrap film is mostly suitable for larger and heavier packages.
Businesses can choose between cast stretch wrap and blown stretch wrap. The former is generally cheaper than the latter. Cast stretch wrap must be clear enough to ensure visible packaging, which makes it ideal for small products.
Blown stretch wrap is pricier albeit stronger than cast stretch wrap. Manufactured by means of blowing air into a sheet of plastic (kind of like how glass pitchers or containers are made), the wrap enables nearly tear-resistant protection. This thicker stretch wrap is ideal for securing heavier loads tightly.
Due to the more intensive manufacturing process involved and the higher load capacity, blown stretch wrap is the costlier option. Businesses would do well to consider their packaging needs thoroughly so they can pick the most suitable wrapping and packaging materials. By making the right choices, businesses secure their merchandise for a safe, worry-free trip to their new owners.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions