ALL >> Business >> View Article
Choosing Quality Carton Sealing Tape And Stretch Wrap Film For Optimum Cargo Protection
Total Articles: 12
Many businesses deal with product shipments on a regular basis. Whether ordering from suppliers or delivering merchandise to remote locations, these enterprises need to protect their products from damage while in transit to avoid any loss of value as well as customer dissatisfaction.
Unfortunately, it can be rather time consuming to seal boxes separately after filling them with goods. One has to acquire the boxes beforehand, and durable carton sealing tape afterwards. This allows for two separate purchases that can add up to a considerable sum over time.
However, using high-quality stretch wrap film allows for a single, cost-effective packaging procedure. Made of linear low-density polyethylene, this material provides puncture-proof protection for various products, and thereby facilitates shipping. The film comes in gauges (thicknesses) ranging from 60 to 150, of which gauge 150 is the thickest. Thicker wrap film is mostly suitable for larger and heavier packages.
Businesses can choose between cast stretch wrap and blown stretch wrap. The former is generally cheaper than the latter. Cast stretch wrap must be clear enough to ensure visible packaging, which makes it ideal for small products.
Blown stretch wrap is pricier albeit stronger than cast stretch wrap. Manufactured by means of blowing air into a sheet of plastic (kind of like how glass pitchers or containers are made), the wrap enables nearly tear-resistant protection. This thicker stretch wrap is ideal for securing heavier loads tightly.
Due to the more intensive manufacturing process involved and the higher load capacity, blown stretch wrap is the costlier option. Businesses would do well to consider their packaging needs thoroughly so they can pick the most suitable wrapping and packaging materials. By making the right choices, businesses secure their merchandise for a safe, worry-free trip to their new owners.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar