ALL >> Business >> View Article
Choosing Quality Carton Sealing Tape And Stretch Wrap Film For Optimum Cargo Protection
Total Articles: 12
Many businesses deal with product shipments on a regular basis. Whether ordering from suppliers or delivering merchandise to remote locations, these enterprises need to protect their products from damage while in transit to avoid any loss of value as well as customer dissatisfaction.
Unfortunately, it can be rather time consuming to seal boxes separately after filling them with goods. One has to acquire the boxes beforehand, and durable carton sealing tape afterwards. This allows for two separate purchases that can add up to a considerable sum over time.
However, using high-quality stretch wrap film allows for a single, cost-effective packaging procedure. Made of linear low-density polyethylene, this material provides puncture-proof protection for various products, and thereby facilitates shipping. The film comes in gauges (thicknesses) ranging from 60 to 150, of which gauge 150 is the thickest. Thicker wrap film is mostly suitable for larger and heavier packages.
Businesses can choose between cast stretch wrap and blown stretch wrap. The former is generally cheaper than the latter. Cast stretch wrap must be clear enough to ensure visible packaging, which makes it ideal for small products.
Blown stretch wrap is pricier albeit stronger than cast stretch wrap. Manufactured by means of blowing air into a sheet of plastic (kind of like how glass pitchers or containers are made), the wrap enables nearly tear-resistant protection. This thicker stretch wrap is ideal for securing heavier loads tightly.
Due to the more intensive manufacturing process involved and the higher load capacity, blown stretch wrap is the costlier option. Businesses would do well to consider their packaging needs thoroughly so they can pick the most suitable wrapping and packaging materials. By making the right choices, businesses secure their merchandise for a safe, worry-free trip to their new owners.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent