ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Saving Space And Money While Decorating Your Studio Apartment
Total Articles: 185
There are three very important things that man desperately wants to save- time, money and space. Well, we cannot comment much about time because you will be one to make the full use of it, but we at SmallBone here can help you save the latter too! Wondering how? Then let’s go back a little bit. Living in joint families is a thing of the past, which is hardly ever observed these days. Nuclear set ups which are far more convenient is what the trend of the day is. More and more people are moving out of their homes to have their own independent set ups. There is no point in buying a house or an apartment with one bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. It takes up more space and more money and it is also a very common idea. A convenient way to live, ideal for just one person or maximum two is a studio apartment. With more and more people opting for studio apartments, contractors are building them, but very few are actually aware of how to properly decorate one.
We here at SmallBone believe that the decoration of your studio apartment should speak of an inspirational design. Since you live alone in a studio apartment it goes without saying that it should be designed according to your preference. Whether you host parties or wish to live a quite life in your studio apartment, it will be an apartment of your own. We understand this basic requirement and hence we at SmallBone we very carefully note down all that the client demands and wishes for. Now based on these demands we design your Smallbone Studio.
The main aim when it comes to designing a studio apartment is to save as much as space as possible. However this does not mean that the apartment will become less airy and more crammed up. The trick is to get the right accessories where you will be able to easily fit in all your items of daily use. For example, we use a minimum of one two elaborate cabinets to store all the appliances that are needed in the kitchen. The studio apartment does not give you the space for such an elaborate arrangement. To save space our SmallBone inspirational design brings for you the appliance garage. Taking up a very small space, this mini-cabinet not only makes your kitchen space look neat and good but it also has deep shelves which make enough room to store all your kitchen appliances. Our SmallBone studio idea is to utilize every little corner of your apartment and turn it either into a creative one or a one of use. Since studio apartments are structured out of a very small space there is no definite layout, it varies with each and every apartment. Keeping this in mind we at SmallBone have designed our layouts accordingly so that we can decorate any studio apartment of our client.
So, if you are planning to decorate your very own studio apartment and you wish to utilize every little space available but it not make it look too full of things, get in touch with us today!
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett