ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Business Continuity: Data Recovery In Los Angeles Ca And Other Factors
Total Articles: 71
Just how important are business continuity and disaster recovery plans? Well, these plans are extremely crucial that regulators like the Securities and Exchange Commission Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and others have urged financial firms to enhance their business continuity and disaster recovery plans. Financial firms certainly aren’t the only ones that can benefit from such efforts, however.
Businesses across all industries will gain an advantage by having a business continuity plan (BCP) in place. This is especially true for businesses in Los Angeles, where an earthquake can easily happen at any moment. Several things should be considered when preparing a BCP, from data recovery in Los Angeles CA to data backup services.
When it comes to natural calamities like earthquakes and hurricanes, business executives can't expect their employees to report for work as if nothing happened. As such, businesses would do well to consider alternatives, like providing employees access to work-related data from home. A BCP may also identify alternative locations in nearby cities where the business can resume operations temporarily or even relocate for good.
Relationship with vendors
Companies that rely heavily on others for their business operations should ensure that these vendors have their own BCPs as well. For example, a telemarketing firm won't be able to function if it has no access to business leads provided by a lead generation company. As such, the BCP should ensure client-vendor relationships are in sync.
Data Retrieval and backup
If a power outage occurs and critical work data is lost, a company will most likely be in need of Los Angeles CA data recovery services to retrieve lost data. This scenario should be the last resort, though. An online backup service can allow employees to access important files without heavy reliance on data recovery services.
Preparing a business continuity plan is challenging, but it needs to be done. Taking into account several things like the ones mentioned above should make the process more organized and comprehensive. For more information, visit blogs.reuters.com/financial-regulatory-forum/2013/08/21/u-s-regulators-urge-firms-to-improve-business-continuity-and-disaster-recovery-plans/.
Computers Articles1. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
2. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
3. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
4. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Allie Laine
6. Way To Become High Skilled Professional In Software Testing
Author: Mind Q Systems
7. How The Interactive Presentation Is Useful For Corporate Platform Scenario?
Author: Amit Sahoo
8. Techniques Making Your Life Easier With The Iphone
Author: Ramon Turman
9. The All New Android Emulator
Author: Kattie August
10. How To Backup Current Settings Before Upgrading Android Homescreen
Author: Archie Carroll
11. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
12. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
13. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
14. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
15. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune