ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fda Apostille | Fda Notary
Total Articles: 1
American Exporters can now authenticate and Apostille the FDA Export Certificates from the US department of State in Washington DC.
Starting from March, 2014, the FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health “CDRH” will no longer notarize the FDA export documents such as Certificates of Exportability, Certificate to Foreign Governments, and Non-clinical Research use only Certificate…etc. The FDA will continue to issue the export certificates but without any notarizations.
Types of FDA Export Documents
• Certificate of Exportability:
Certificates for the exportation of medical devices, human and animal drugs, and biologics that meet the regulations of the FDA Good Manufacturing Practice but cannot be legally distributed in the United States (CVM, CDRH, CBER)
• Certificate to Foreign Government:
Certificates for the exportation of medical devices, human and animal drugs, and biologics that can be marketed in the United States legally and meet the Good Manufacturing Practices regulations (CVM, CDRH, CBER).
• Non-clinical Research Use only Certificate:
It is a certificate for the exportation of materials, components, and products that can be used only for Non-clinical research use and can be legally distributed in the United States (CDRH, CBER).
FDA Apostille is an authentication service provider with its office located in the heart of Washington DC to aid American traders, exporters, and the business community as whole in facilitating the maintain of export document authentications in a timely manner, competitive prices, and absolute confidentiality.
Through many years of experience, we acquire strong business relations with governmental agencies and foreign
Embassies and enabled us to share it with traders in the United States for the good our country.
U.S. Department of State Office of Authentications Mailing Address:
Office of Authentications, U.S. Department of State CA/PPT/S/TO/AU/
1st Floor, 1150 Passport Services PL Dulles, VA 20189-1150
US Apostille, a private agency, offers expedited apostille services to companies who need a fast turn-around time for their FDA documents.
US Apostille hand-carries each document to the U.S. Department of State, picks it up four business days later, and ships it back in your pre-paid self-addressed FedEx, UPS or USPS envelope that very night.
US Apostille charges $50.00 ($8.00 U.S. Department of State fee + $42.00 service fee) per FDA document.
Mail your FDA document(s) along with a written request for service that specifies which country the apostille will be used in. Include your company name and address, as well as complete contact information (phone and email) and a self-addressed and pre-paid return label or envelope (FedEx, UPS, USPS) to US Legalization at:
1330 New Hampshire Aave. NW Suite B1
Washington D.C. 20036
Tel: 202 347-5800
If you have any inquiries or require our service, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev