ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fda Apostille | Fda Notary
Total Articles: 1
American Exporters can now authenticate and Apostille the FDA Export Certificates from the US department of State in Washington DC.
Starting from March, 2014, the FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health “CDRH” will no longer notarize the FDA export documents such as Certificates of Exportability, Certificate to Foreign Governments, and Non-clinical Research use only Certificate…etc. The FDA will continue to issue the export certificates but without any notarizations.
Types of FDA Export Documents
• Certificate of Exportability:
Certificates for the exportation of medical devices, human and animal drugs, and biologics that meet the regulations of the FDA Good Manufacturing Practice but cannot be legally distributed in the United States (CVM, CDRH, CBER)
• Certificate to Foreign Government:
Certificates for the exportation of medical devices, human and animal drugs, and biologics that can be marketed in the United States legally and meet the Good Manufacturing Practices regulations (CVM, CDRH, CBER).
• Non-clinical Research Use only Certificate:
It is a certificate for the exportation of materials, components, and products that can be used only for Non-clinical research use and can be legally distributed in the United States (CDRH, CBER).
FDA Apostille is an authentication service provider with its office located in the heart of Washington DC to aid American traders, exporters, and the business community as whole in facilitating the maintain of export document authentications in a timely manner, competitive prices, and absolute confidentiality.
Through many years of experience, we acquire strong business relations with governmental agencies and foreign
Embassies and enabled us to share it with traders in the United States for the good our country.
U.S. Department of State Office of Authentications Mailing Address:
Office of Authentications, U.S. Department of State CA/PPT/S/TO/AU/
1st Floor, 1150 Passport Services PL Dulles, VA 20189-1150
US Apostille, a private agency, offers expedited apostille services to companies who need a fast turn-around time for their FDA documents.
US Apostille hand-carries each document to the U.S. Department of State, picks it up four business days later, and ships it back in your pre-paid self-addressed FedEx, UPS or USPS envelope that very night.
US Apostille charges $50.00 ($8.00 U.S. Department of State fee + $42.00 service fee) per FDA document.
Mail your FDA document(s) along with a written request for service that specifies which country the apostille will be used in. Include your company name and address, as well as complete contact information (phone and email) and a self-addressed and pre-paid return label or envelope (FedEx, UPS, USPS) to US Legalization at:
1330 New Hampshire Aave. NW Suite B1
Washington D.C. 20036
Tel: 202 347-5800
If you have any inquiries or require our service, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining