ALL >> Health >> View Article
Whitening Teeth Makes Your Smile More Attractive
Total Articles: 4
Many people decide that whitening teeth is the answer to remove stains or the dull look that develop on teeth over time. Teeth often become dull and brownish through what we drink, such as strong tea, coffee or coke and even red wine. It usually happens gradually so you don’t always notice it, but then one day you suddenly realise that your smile is not as attractive as it once was.
While you don’t want your teeth to look unnaturally white, it is good to be able to make them look white and fresh. Your dentist can help you to achieve a natural tooth colour that will really make a big difference. The degree of whiteness depends on the structure of the tooth and the cause of the staining. You can expect your teeth to be two to six times whiter after dental whitening treatment.
However, there are some causes of dark discolouration that whitening treatment will not make any difference to; one of these is decay. Sometimes, decay doesn’t hurt, so you might not know that your teeth need treatment for this problem. Only the dentist will be able to inspect your teeth and let you know if the problem is caused by decay. You will need to have your teeth filled to remove that dark stain.
Another reason for discolouration is if you took a certain kind of antibiotic as a child, before your second teeth came through. That kind of staining cannot be removed, but if it affects the front teeth you can deal with it by having dental veneers placed over your natural teeth. If you have any fillings in the front of your teeth, they will often become discoloured, but no amount of teeth whitening in Melbourne will help them, as it only works on the natural enamel of your real teeth.
While a decay will usually cause pain in the tooth, if you feel pain in the gum above the tooth – or below it if it is on the bottom – it is likely to be caused by an infection in the root of the tooth. You will need to have root canal treatment done to remove the nerve and clear up the infection, but save the tooth.
While it might cost a little more than a simple extraction, it is much better to keep your natural teeth whenever possible. Taking a tooth out can cause the teeth to drift and get out of alignment and this took can cause problems of wear and pain.
For the past five years I have been writing informative and quality articles on topics such as whitening teeth, teeth whitening Melbourne, root canal and many more.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men