ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Chrysler 300 And 2014 Chevrolet Ss – A Comparison
Total Articles: 1
The Chrysler 300 is the car to choose in 2014. New for 2014, Chevrolet has introduced the SS model to offer a full size car with rear wheel drive and a V8 engine. The Chevrolet SS is reminiscent of the pre-recession muscle cars. The Chrysler 300 can fit into that same power mold but the Chrysler 300 offers many options, economy, and much more luxury.
The 2014 Chevrolet SS is General Motors answer to those grownups that still want a muscle car but need four doors. With the 412 horsepower, 6.2 liter, V8 engine in this four door sedan, the Chevrolet SS gives you speed and power. The result is about 21 miles per gallon highway. With only slightly less power, the 2014 lineup of Chrysler 300 models, offer power, luxury, and economy. The 2014 Chrysler 300 is for those grownups who want luxury with their muscles. In the 2014 Chrysler 300, you can choose from an economical 3.6 liter V6 that gets 31 miles per gallon highway or a 5.7 liter V8 that still gets 16 city and 25 highway miles per gallon. In addition to the rear wheel drive, the Chrysler 300 also has all-wheel drive for superior handling.
The Chevrolet SS is loaded including a premium leather interior standard, which is why the base price is high. When you look for options, the Chevrolet SS will let you choose a sunroof and a full size spare tire. It is beautiful but it is pretty much one dimensional. In addition to choosing from rear or all-wheel drive, the Chrysler 300 comes in six different models. Each model of the Chrysler 300 gives you beauty and reliability, while letting you decide which features you want. All models have a premium sound system, Bluetooth capability, and individual passenger iPod ports.
The Chevrolet SS has a base price of around $43,000 and peaks out at about $45,000 while the lineup of Chrysler 300 models gives you choices beginning around $30,500 for the base model going all the way up to $48,000 for the Chrysler 300 SRT fully loaded. The Chrysler 300 gives you the versatility of a five passenger sedan that looks great transporting you to the opera, along with giving you the rush of power that will carry you down a wide open highway with ease. If you want a car that looks as good as it drives and caters to your pocketbook, one of the Chrysler 300 models is for you.
Visit Autonation Southwest for a variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles near Denver, CO. Our dealership proudly serves Littleton, Boulder, Aurora and Thornton! If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Denver area Ram dealerships or Chrysler dealers in Denver, visit Autonationchryslerdodgejeepramsouthwest.com today.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona