ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Chrysler 300 And 2014 Chevrolet Ss – A Comparison
Total Articles: 1
The Chrysler 300 is the car to choose in 2014. New for 2014, Chevrolet has introduced the SS model to offer a full size car with rear wheel drive and a V8 engine. The Chevrolet SS is reminiscent of the pre-recession muscle cars. The Chrysler 300 can fit into that same power mold but the Chrysler 300 offers many options, economy, and much more luxury.
The 2014 Chevrolet SS is General Motors answer to those grownups that still want a muscle car but need four doors. With the 412 horsepower, 6.2 liter, V8 engine in this four door sedan, the Chevrolet SS gives you speed and power. The result is about 21 miles per gallon highway. With only slightly less power, the 2014 lineup of Chrysler 300 models, offer power, luxury, and economy. The 2014 Chrysler 300 is for those grownups who want luxury with their muscles. In the 2014 Chrysler 300, you can choose from an economical 3.6 liter V6 that gets 31 miles per gallon highway or a 5.7 liter V8 that still gets 16 city and 25 highway miles per gallon. In addition to the rear wheel drive, the Chrysler 300 also has all-wheel drive for superior handling.
The Chevrolet SS is loaded including a premium leather interior standard, which is why the base price is high. When you look for options, the Chevrolet SS will let you choose a sunroof and a full size spare tire. It is beautiful but it is pretty much one dimensional. In addition to choosing from rear or all-wheel drive, the Chrysler 300 comes in six different models. Each model of the Chrysler 300 gives you beauty and reliability, while letting you decide which features you want. All models have a premium sound system, Bluetooth capability, and individual passenger iPod ports.
The Chevrolet SS has a base price of around $43,000 and peaks out at about $45,000 while the lineup of Chrysler 300 models gives you choices beginning around $30,500 for the base model going all the way up to $48,000 for the Chrysler 300 SRT fully loaded. The Chrysler 300 gives you the versatility of a five passenger sedan that looks great transporting you to the opera, along with giving you the rush of power that will carry you down a wide open highway with ease. If you want a car that looks as good as it drives and caters to your pocketbook, one of the Chrysler 300 models is for you.
Visit Autonation Southwest for a variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles near Denver, CO. Our dealership proudly serves Littleton, Boulder, Aurora and Thornton! If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Denver area Ram dealerships or Chrysler dealers in Denver, visit Autonationchryslerdodgejeepramsouthwest.com today.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name