ALL >> Travel >> View Article
3 Best Beach Destinations In Asia
Total Articles: 400
Asia has some of the most popular and pristine beaches that can take your breath away. Some of these destinations are treasured travel sites for beach holidays while others are still locally popular, which helps to retain their secrecy and earthy charm. Without question, though, the popular ones offer better infrastructure of a holiday full of leisure, relaxation and water sports. The magic of turquoise blue waves, clean sandy beaches, the adrenaline rush of water sports and uninhibited indulgence makes such sites a hot destination. Most are far more than beaches, though. The popular ones synergise the true awe of natural beauty with a wow moment for the tourism industry. Let’s take a look at some of the options on the list:
1. Maldives: This island country is popular for its beaches and water sports. With some of the most fascinating dive sports, any beach in this country will be perfect for an unforgettable Maldives tour package. Yet, there are exotic scuba diving destinations and surfing spots that will make a visit totally worthwhile. With fascinating coral reef and marine life, snorkelling becomes much more than just an adrenaline kick. The best of leisure and relaxation experiences are also waiting for travellers. Another opion, whale watching from a submarine, also helps to add to the sizzle of a Maldives holiday package.
2. Sri Lanka: This small island is emerging as a great adventure destination. From hiking through the mountains to white water rafting on rivers, the in-land thrills of this country are unending. Yet, travellers head out to beach towns to explore the bed of the ocean as well with scuba diving. Cute dolphins and giant whale watching from the Indian Ocean are also charming performers that win the hearts and minds of the international tourist. Elegant local traditions, a clear spiritual foundation and delicious cuisine are all reasons that will make you come back for more!
3. Koh Kood, Thailand: If you throw a stone in Thailand, it will land on a gorgeous beach. The huge coastline is blessed with ample choices for beach lovers. Yet, the truth is that Phuket is one of the more established and popular beach holiday destination, whereas Ta Pho beach on Koh Kood is a secluded and quiet beach paradise. It may not have the travel and leisure infrastructure you can expect in other locations. Yet, it makes up for this with a magical rainforest, cute little fishing villages and snorkelling spots to die for. Your beach holiday can never be more raw, earthy and real than in Koh Kood. The only suggestion is to cherish it while you’ve got it as it may not stay so un-touristy for long.
With such a long list, it is easy to fall in love with the beach, life and natural magnificence of such experiences while on any one of these Asian beaches. So get ready to get enthralled and enticed while vacationing here.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is ardent photographer and loves spending his holidays on beach and pursue his passion. He recently visited Maldives on a tour package by Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family