ALL >> General >> View Article
Is Fiu In Seychelles Private ?
Total Articles: 271
Something is wrong in the tropical paradise of the Seychelles, business owners and their clients are struggling to understand how and why such as major business problem could have occurred. The introduction of the privately owned Financial Intelligence Unit was supposed to signal a change in the way customers were protected from unscrupulous business owners, more and more it is legitimate business owners who are now turning to the courts for help in their dealings with the FIU.
Placing a private company in charge of regulating business owners was always going to be a difficult situation, would a profit driven company like the FIU be fair and impartial in its dealings with business owners? Hiding the company behind the smokescreen of being a legitimate government agency only adds to the deep misgivings many business owners who have crossed paths with the agency have about its motivation. So concerned have some Seychelles business owners become about the role and tactics of the FIU that a court case has been brought in the US to determine the private company's legitimacy.
Understanding the problems surrounding the FIU is often difficult for most people outside the Seychelles, largely because the business practices of the group seem to smack of blackmail and extortion. In basic terms, the FIU investigates complaints made against a business by a customer or another business owner. Although this seems like a good idea, the FIU has taken things a step further by seizing of the assets of each company a complaint is made against. Without a serious investigation taking place the FIU then offers to free the assets for a charge of 50 percent of the assets owned by the business. If a company refuses to pay the charge their assets are frozen indefinitely, which hardly seems fair on the strength of a simple business complaint.
Dan Troy is an expert in offshore company formation and very interested in all legal aspects regarding the jurisdictions and the behavior of the local governing bodies.
General Articles1. Best Live Sap Ui5 Training Institution In Bangalore With 100% Placements
2. Things To Remember Before Gifting Silver Jewelries To Your Beloved One
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. My Qualification
Author: By me
4. Signs That Indicate Your Electrical Panel Is Not Working Properly
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
5. The Most Important Components Of B2b Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
6. StАУІng On TОР Of ThЕ GАmЕ: Enjoy RЕСurrІng MОnthlУ InСОmЕ
Author: Rohit Seth is a passionate businessmen.
7. How To Find The Best Movers Jonesboro Ar?
Author: Nathan White
8. Buying Cool Socks For Men – Quality Is The Most Important Factor
Author: Jason Simmons
9. Stop Wasting Time On Selecting A Proper Usb Webcam For Desktop Or Laptop In Windows 7/8/10/vista
10. 6 Undeniable Benefits Of Online Project Management Software
Author: Lincol Jalek
11. Piling - What Exactly Is Piling
Author: threeway steel
12. Surgeries Making It Possible
Author: Ahmed Shaikh
13. 4 Quick Tips To Prepare Seo-friendly Blog Posts
Author: Eliza Molly
14. Hair Transplantation In Hyderabad
15. Laser Wire Stripping
Author: Solder Training