ALL >> General >> View Article
4 Mobile Imperatives For All Businesses
Total Articles: 271
The world is changing. It is going mobile. And what a pace and rate, the world’s “going mobile” is blazingly fast. People here in the United States have already made the transition to accessing the Internet on their smart devices - phones and tablets - in lieu of traditional desktops and laptops.
What does it mean for businesses?
Businesses and marketers simply cannot afford to overlook the overwhelming statistics that we are a mobile society. Mobile is here and now. Every day, people are using their smart phones and tablets instead of computers. It does not mean the Internet is dead; nothing could be further from the truth. Rather, it means that we are accessing content from new and more convenient ways.
1. Most, if not all, of your online content must be mobile and tablet optimized.
2. The opportunity to connect and stay connected with your customers has never been so important, but it has also never been easier.
3. Delivering your marketing message with rich media like video is easier and less expensive than ever before.
4. Mobile allows you to communicate both location (geo targeting) and demographics. Don’t spam. Mobile allows you to communicate with contextually relevant information. You can deliver smarter and more meaning communication to your customers.
About the Author
Shane Hackett is a renowned media veteran and entrepreneur who has built and managed successful large-scale sales and marketing companies. He started his career in radio and migrated to television, the Internet, and now mobile. He is President and Chief Marketing Officer for Engage Mobility. www.engagemobility.com
General Articles1. Importance Of Electrical Security Specialists Wollongong
Author: Fellacity Trunck
2. Top 5 Most Popular Websites In The World
Author: Nick Johnson
3. Multiple Employer Plans And The 401(k) Advisor
Author: Terrance Power
4. Finding The Best Service Provider For The Threading & More
Author: Parveen Kumar
5. What Are Your Options?
Author: Sandra White
6. Important Things To Do If You've Lost Your Phone
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Find Huge List Of Education Consultant In India
Author: K.P Shrivastava
8. Is It Worth To Outsource Payroll?
Author: Anamika Mehra
9. Can You Purchase Mgo From Alibaba?
Author: hu Allen
10. Unlimited Domain Hosting For Ecommerce Business
Author: Sumit Gadre
11. An Emergency Water Damage Service Makes Every Customer Satisfied
Author: Lionale Donald
12. Underprivileged Children Organizations: To Achieve The Full Potential
Author: Shuaiba Rahaman
13. La Sua Nuova Maglietta Collab Con Il Suo Stilista Di Lunga Data Gillne.it
14. Update My Norton Account
Author: stephen lord
15. Stock Clearance Malaysia