ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Honda Civic Coupe
Total Articles: 1
The 2013 SEMA Show hosted a variety of exciting new vehicles expected to enter the market place this fall and winter. The annual show hosted by SEMA, short for Specialty Equipment Management Association, is the most premier automotive trade show in the world. Among those in attendance were domestic and international buyers, car enthusiasts, media, and the all-new 2014 Honda Civic Coupe.
While many Honda fans were less than impressed by the lack of changes in the 2013 Civic Coupe, as Honda focused their efforts on revamping the Sedan; the 2014 Honda Civic Coupe and Honda Civic Coupe Si showed updated features inside and out. From the grille to the bumper, the 2014 Honda Civic Coupe was presented with an updated sportier design. Civic enthusiasts and new customers alike will appreciate the new wheel designs, side mirrors, wider front fenders, headlights and tail lamps. The front end has been deemed more aggressive looking than previous body styles.
The Honda Civic Coupe Si has been updated with the same exterior changes seen on the Civic Coupe, along with extras, such as front and rear air diffusers, and a deck lid spoiler that gives the look of aerodynamic support to the Coupe Si. A lower front bumper garnish, front spoiler and larger 18-inch wheels also differentiate the Coupe Si from the Coupe.
The Coupe Si has replaced its previous exhaust system with a sport exhaust system that reaches 205 horsepower and 174 lb-ft of torque. This same upgrade can be found on the 2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan. The bump in horsepower found in the Honda Si trim will come as a thrill to performance enthusiasts.
Performance buffs can also now rejoice as Honda plans to begin sales of street-oriented performance parts. Developed by Honda Performance Development, Inc., Honda announced their street-oriented performance parts line at the SEMA show. Their goal is to address their segment of buyers interested in these types of accessories with sacrificing the quality known from Honda. Starting with the Honda CR-Z, and moving on to other vehicles in the lineup, a wide variety of performance parts hit the market on November 5. The product line plans to continue to investigating ways to expand.
More information on pricing, availability of the 2014 Honda Civic Coupe and 2014 Honda Civic Coupe Si will be unveiled at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.
Willey Honda in Salt Lake City is your full-service Honda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Honda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Honda dealers using keywords Honda Salt Lake City or Honda dealers in Salt Lake City, call or stop by today at Willey Honda!
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles