ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Honda Civic Coupe
Total Articles: 1
The 2013 SEMA Show hosted a variety of exciting new vehicles expected to enter the market place this fall and winter. The annual show hosted by SEMA, short for Specialty Equipment Management Association, is the most premier automotive trade show in the world. Among those in attendance were domestic and international buyers, car enthusiasts, media, and the all-new 2014 Honda Civic Coupe.
While many Honda fans were less than impressed by the lack of changes in the 2013 Civic Coupe, as Honda focused their efforts on revamping the Sedan; the 2014 Honda Civic Coupe and Honda Civic Coupe Si showed updated features inside and out. From the grille to the bumper, the 2014 Honda Civic Coupe was presented with an updated sportier design. Civic enthusiasts and new customers alike will appreciate the new wheel designs, side mirrors, wider front fenders, headlights and tail lamps. The front end has been deemed more aggressive looking than previous body styles.
The Honda Civic Coupe Si has been updated with the same exterior changes seen on the Civic Coupe, along with extras, such as front and rear air diffusers, and a deck lid spoiler that gives the look of aerodynamic support to the Coupe Si. A lower front bumper garnish, front spoiler and larger 18-inch wheels also differentiate the Coupe Si from the Coupe.
The Coupe Si has replaced its previous exhaust system with a sport exhaust system that reaches 205 horsepower and 174 lb-ft of torque. This same upgrade can be found on the 2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan. The bump in horsepower found in the Honda Si trim will come as a thrill to performance enthusiasts.
Performance buffs can also now rejoice as Honda plans to begin sales of street-oriented performance parts. Developed by Honda Performance Development, Inc., Honda announced their street-oriented performance parts line at the SEMA show. Their goal is to address their segment of buyers interested in these types of accessories with sacrificing the quality known from Honda. Starting with the Honda CR-Z, and moving on to other vehicles in the lineup, a wide variety of performance parts hit the market on November 5. The product line plans to continue to investigating ways to expand.
More information on pricing, availability of the 2014 Honda Civic Coupe and 2014 Honda Civic Coupe Si will be unveiled at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.
Willey Honda in Salt Lake City is your full-service Honda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Honda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Honda dealers using keywords Honda Salt Lake City or Honda dealers in Salt Lake City, call or stop by today at Willey Honda!
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car