ALL >> General >> View Article
Body Language To Attract Women
Total Articles: 233
Did you know that 90% of our day-to-day communication is done by the body language? Surprised? Communication doesn’t necessarily have to come from our mouths! There are mainly three elements of communication: words, tone of voice, and non-verbal behavior that includes posture, gesture and facial expressions.
Being a man you should be aware that your body language plays a serious role in attracting women. Women, on the other hand, have an inborn talent of noticing male body language and they’re also naturally attracted to the men that convey it correctly. If you are constantly fidgeting, it is telling the girl you’re on date with that you’re nervous and not confident at all.
But don’t worry; this is not going to ruin your date if you learn the secrets to a heart stopping body language. Few mantras are list out to attract women.
1) Dress to impress. First and foremost girls notice your physical appearance. Dress primly. Always look your best and be on top of your game. Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself. Before a date girls spend most of their time getting ready and looking good, therefore they would really appreciate a guy who puts in the same amount of efforts. Wear cologne to smell good.
2) Don’t chase her down. Wait for the right time to approach her. Open doors for her and let her walk ahead of you. Be a gentleman. Girls really appreciate this consideration.
3) Maintaining a strong eye contact is by far one of the most romantic methods of using body language to attract women. Praise her with meaningful and confident gazes on her face.
4) Radiate confidence. Keep your back straight when walking or sitting down. Keep your head held high, shoulders up and chest out. Display a wide stance with hands by your side and not inside your pockets or crossed at the chest. When you lean back and relax with open palms and feet apart, it shows that you are open to anything.
5) Make hand gestures from time to time as you talk to emphasize on the things you say. This keeps the person interested in what you’re saying.
6) Talk in a slower pace. It gives you time to think of what you are saying and reduces fumbling especially if you are nervous around women.
7) Reach out for her hand. If she holds your hand back or interlocks her fingers with yours, she's really into you.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis