ALL >> General >> View Article
Body Language To Attract Women
Total Articles: 233
Did you know that 90% of our day-to-day communication is done by the body language? Surprised? Communication doesn’t necessarily have to come from our mouths! There are mainly three elements of communication: words, tone of voice, and non-verbal behavior that includes posture, gesture and facial expressions.
Being a man you should be aware that your body language plays a serious role in attracting women. Women, on the other hand, have an inborn talent of noticing male body language and they’re also naturally attracted to the men that convey it correctly. If you are constantly fidgeting, it is telling the girl you’re on date with that you’re nervous and not confident at all.
But don’t worry; this is not going to ruin your date if you learn the secrets to a heart stopping body language. Few mantras are list out to attract women.
1) Dress to impress. First and foremost girls notice your physical appearance. Dress primly. Always look your best and be on top of your game. Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself. Before a date girls spend most of their time getting ready and looking good, therefore they would really appreciate a guy who puts in the same amount of efforts. Wear cologne to smell good.
2) Don’t chase her down. Wait for the right time to approach her. Open doors for her and let her walk ahead of you. Be a gentleman. Girls really appreciate this consideration.
3) Maintaining a strong eye contact is by far one of the most romantic methods of using body language to attract women. Praise her with meaningful and confident gazes on her face.
4) Radiate confidence. Keep your back straight when walking or sitting down. Keep your head held high, shoulders up and chest out. Display a wide stance with hands by your side and not inside your pockets or crossed at the chest. When you lean back and relax with open palms and feet apart, it shows that you are open to anything.
5) Make hand gestures from time to time as you talk to emphasize on the things you say. This keeps the person interested in what you’re saying.
6) Talk in a slower pace. It gives you time to think of what you are saying and reduces fumbling especially if you are nervous around women.
7) Reach out for her hand. If she holds your hand back or interlocks her fingers with yours, she's really into you.
General Articles1. Oneplus 6t | Full Specification & Review
Author: vishal bhatt
2. 4 Top Benefits Of Rubber Wheel stops
3. For Article Title - Godrej Rejuve Keshav Nagar Pune
Author: Mitra Shrivastava
4. Portable Ac In India
Author: Chris Matthew
5. Find Your Perfect Match With Elite Dating Service
6. Rich And Sweet E Liquid Made For You
Author: Aria Jalali
7. No Added Sugar, But Still Sweet As Can Be
Author: Aria Jalali
8. Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends That Propel Businesses In 2019
Author: Komal Srinivas T
9. Carpet Cleaning Services Brisbane
Author: pawan singh
10. Latest Telugu Movie News: Akshara Haasan The Latest Victim Of Cybercrime
11. Samsung Repairer In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
12. A Fruitful Business Growth Is Now Guaranteed!
Author: Sathya Technosoft
13. Made To Measure Genuine Leather Kilt With Latest Styles
Author: Reyan Iqbal
14. Heavy Copper Pcb Can Handle High Temperature And Current!
Author: Jacob Clark
15. Advantages Of Carpet Cleaning In Calgary
Author: Matthew Xu