ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choosing A Slide – Eifs Vs. Stucco
Total Articles: 5
Many people located in the South-Western part of the United States will be well-aware of the uses of stucco not only in homes, but also outside too. But, most of them are not aware of EIFS, which is a different form of siding that looks great like stucco. There are some differences between these two sidings and if you are confused, which one to opt for, it is better to go for EIFS Vs. Stucco comparison.
Stucco: As many of us are aware, stucco is basically a mixture of cement and water and even though, many of us think it as an introduction that is lately made, history shows that it was used in the ancient Greece period itself. For ensuring the maximum strength, nowadays, some artificial chemicals are used in their production process. Even though, it can give a great look to the exteriors of a home, its affordable feature as compared to other forms of siding, moves many homeowners to these sidings.
EIFS: This stands for Exterior Insulating Finishing System and it was introduced only after the World War II. It was previously available only in the Europe, but it is now available in other parts of the world too. When comparing with Stucco, EIFS’s composition is not clear as it is created in different methods by different manufacturing companies. But, one that is clear is that EIFS is fully made out of artificial materials. When it comes to energy efficiency, EIFS is known to be better as it is of lightweight nature and only a thin coating is applied for ensuring its protection feature.
Comparison: When talking about EIFS Vs. Stucco, the latter can be the best option when aesthetic appeal is your aim as there are exterior window trim bands available in the market to choose from. In other words, when you are looking for great-looking exteriors, stucco trim ideas are available in the website of dealers selling it in different models and designs. The great thing about the website of these dealers is that they have given the images of the products dealt by them in such a way that home or office owners can go for the one that will be rightly suitable for their exteriors.
Irrespective of whether you are looking for stucco trim ideas or window trim bands, carefully select a reliable company with experience in selling products of this type and make your home look beautiful and great as against going for EIFS, which will give an olden look to your home.
This Contant has been taken form http://goarticles.com/article/Choosing-A-Slide-EIFS-Vs.-Stucco/8627197/
If you are looking for EIFS vs Stucco, then Stuccotrims.com is an ultimate source for you. Synthetic stucco and EIFS stucco are common; especially EIFS costs less and has certain insulation factors. For more info, please Click Here
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov