ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choosing A Slide – Eifs Vs. Stucco
Total Articles: 5
Many people located in the South-Western part of the United States will be well-aware of the uses of stucco not only in homes, but also outside too. But, most of them are not aware of EIFS, which is a different form of siding that looks great like stucco. There are some differences between these two sidings and if you are confused, which one to opt for, it is better to go for EIFS Vs. Stucco comparison.
Stucco: As many of us are aware, stucco is basically a mixture of cement and water and even though, many of us think it as an introduction that is lately made, history shows that it was used in the ancient Greece period itself. For ensuring the maximum strength, nowadays, some artificial chemicals are used in their production process. Even though, it can give a great look to the exteriors of a home, its affordable feature as compared to other forms of siding, moves many homeowners to these sidings.
EIFS: This stands for Exterior Insulating Finishing System and it was introduced only after the World War II. It was previously available only in the Europe, but it is now available in other parts of the world too. When comparing with Stucco, EIFS’s composition is not clear as it is created in different methods by different manufacturing companies. But, one that is clear is that EIFS is fully made out of artificial materials. When it comes to energy efficiency, EIFS is known to be better as it is of lightweight nature and only a thin coating is applied for ensuring its protection feature.
Comparison: When talking about EIFS Vs. Stucco, the latter can be the best option when aesthetic appeal is your aim as there are exterior window trim bands available in the market to choose from. In other words, when you are looking for great-looking exteriors, stucco trim ideas are available in the website of dealers selling it in different models and designs. The great thing about the website of these dealers is that they have given the images of the products dealt by them in such a way that home or office owners can go for the one that will be rightly suitable for their exteriors.
Irrespective of whether you are looking for stucco trim ideas or window trim bands, carefully select a reliable company with experience in selling products of this type and make your home look beautiful and great as against going for EIFS, which will give an olden look to your home.
This Contant has been taken form http://goarticles.com/article/Choosing-A-Slide-EIFS-Vs.-Stucco/8627197/
If you are looking for EIFS vs Stucco, then Stuccotrims.com is an ultimate source for you. Synthetic stucco and EIFS stucco are common; especially EIFS costs less and has certain insulation factors. For more info, please Click Here
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi