ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Nile Cruise Tours- Best Of Egyptian Tours
Total Articles: 185
A luxury Nile cruise tour is an ultimate voyaging experience where you’ll live a few days with a foot in thepresent and a foot in the past. Whilst you enjoy the ultra-modern amenities and utmost hospitality services on board, you get to explore the pictorial beauty of Egypt that seems to have remained unchanged for millenniums. You get see the mud hut villages, farmers riding donkeys, cobbled riverside markets and people bathing in river reminding us of ancient times. Viewage-old temples and monuments,depicting Egyptian art and culture, and you also get to discover contemporary urban Egypt where dust and dirt are inexorable. In short, a Nile cruise tour is a voyage through time and a must-do activity in Egypt to savour the real beauty and serenity of Egypt.
Nile cruise tours are comprehensive Egypt tours, which may last from three days to a week. All cruises operate between Aswan and Luxor, except a few from Cairo, though some are round trips and others are one-way trips. Ashore, excursions that are included in all Nile cruises (apart from tailor-made cruise offers) include the KomOmbo, Temples of Philae, Luxor, Luxor Museum, Aswan High Dam, Temples of the Queen Hatshepsut, El Deir El Bahari,and the Valley of Kings and Queens, The Colossi Memnon and Granite Quarries. Nonetheless most of the cruises follow the same itinerary, longer cruises come with a few optional tours and allow travellers to spend more time ashore and stay overnight at elite hotels in Egypt. Longer luxury Nile cruise tours might also include trips to the Valley of Noble and Dendara and the Valley of the Nobles. Travellers seeking an ultimate Egypt tour may customize their itinerary and extend their tours to the Sharm El Sheikh and take pleasure of diving and snorkelling in Red Sea.
For the ultimate cruising experience, embark on a luxury Nile cruise. Most of the affordable Nile cruise ships have more or the less same basic layout, such as four decks and a swimming pool on the upper deck, and are well-appointed with a lounge, bar and restaurant. But ultra-modern facilities such as Jacuzzis, internet access and gymnasiums offered by luxury ships enhance the cruising experience.
The Oberoi Zahra has a theatre, games room and library on board and also offers spa services so that guests can relax and rejuvenate while they sail on the azure waters of Nile. To add more, luxury Nile cruise lines offer both predesigned and custom itineraries.
For a real taste of ancient times, some luxury Nile cruises also include a few hours of sailing in a felucca. A Felucca is a boat designed the way sailboats used to be thousands of years ago. The small felucca journey around tiny islands would definitely transport you to an ancient time!
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar