ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
Total Articles: 185
Washable nappies have changed a lot since the time they made their first appearance. Until very recently, washable nappies signified playing with large stretches of cloth that was more of a hindrance to the baby than comfort. Parents had to fiddle with big safety pins that added to the baby’s danger and boil soiled nappies on a stove daily to get them all clean and ready for reuse.
It is understandable that many mothers still shy away from using washable nappy pants because of the memories of their own mom using them with their younger brothers or sisters. In the fast-paced world of today, we seek convenience in everything that we do or settle for. So there is also no exception when it comes to buying nappies for our newborns. Who would want to take care of all the extra work that comes with using washable nappies when the disposable ones are so easy to use?
However, the truth is that washable nappies, much like their disposable counterparts, have made incredible technical leaps and bounds over the last few years. The washable nappies available in today’s market are hygienic, fully adjustable, convenient and much cheaper than disposable nappies. Unlike disposable nappies, washable nappies are not hazardous to the environment and thus are a practical choice for people who are keen on leaving a greener earth for future generations.
The latest technical innovations in this field have produced a unique type of washable nappy that perfectly blends the properties of a disposable nappy with that of a washable one. This new, ‘insert’ nappy comes at the same price as that of a common branded disposable diaper, and can be used conveniently whether you are at home or you are out travelling. The washable/disposable combination are quite environment friendly and comes with adjustable poppers that can fit a baby perfectly until he or she is potty trained, thus taking care of all bedwetting problems. The outer part of the nappy is fully washable. You can even kit the nappy out with easily washable inserts while you are at home or disposable inserts when you are not.
Using disposable nappy pants on a regular basis can also be tough on your pockets. If you use them on your baby from birth till potty training, it can cost you anywhere between $800 and $1000 if the average number of nappies used per day is kept at seven. On the other hand, using washable nappies can allow you save a lot of money, considering the fact that you can get complete nappy kits with $100 and $300. Even if you count the washing machine expenses, they are still a cost-convenient option.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Why Watchki Is The Next Big Thing In Kid Gps Watch Space?
Author: Vicky Mamoria
2. Short Stories, An Intelligent And Evergreen Trend In Molding The Personality Of A Child
Author: Midhul Mohandas
3. 6 Activities You Can Do With Your Kids To Enhance Their Lives
Author: Alvina Jennifer
4. How To Be A Good Parent: Some Valuable Tips!
5. Why Education Must For Disabled?
Author: Ross Barkely
6. What Are The Different Types Of Diapers For Your Baby?
Author: Harleen Kaur
7. A Guide On Choosing The Best Baby Diaper Pants
Author: Harleen Kaur
8. What Are The Keys To Successful Parenting?
Author: Sanjana Sharma
9. 6 Factors To Consider When Buying A Ride-on
Author: Nathan Crowley
10. How To Deal With Your Children’s Boredom
Author: Katherine Harris
11. Does Hiring A Professional Newborn Photographer Make Sense? Here’s The Answer!
Author: Tony Singh
12. Benefits Of Online Communities For Kids
13. 4 Questions To Ask Before You Hire Event Organizers In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Tips To Find Kids How To Use Social Media With Safety
15. Going To School Turns Interesting For Kids With Designer Backpacks As Carriers
Author: Nitin Jain