ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tour Of The World
Total Articles: 3
“Oh YES! Oh YES! Oh YES! WooHoo… ” Ethan shouted.
His wife came out of the kitchen running and saying “What happened, Ethan?” He showed his wife the lottery ticket he bought on Monday. She looked at the ticket numbers, and then the TV and her jaw dropped. She was completely speechless. All 6 numbers matched and they won the jackpot. Ethan got up grabbed Vitina’s hand and started dancing. The couple enjoyed their victory whole night.
The next day, when both became calm, they sat on the couch and started discussing their plans. Both were sharing their dreams with each other. Vitina wanted a cat and Ethan wanted a dog. Vitina wanted a nice car and Ethan wanted a motorcycle. Vitina wanted a big back-yard with a garden and Ethan wanted a big swimming pool. Their dreams were not matching at all and the discussion ended with a big fight. The fight reached the point of divorce.
Both called their friends and they came in the evening. When they heard their reason to fight, they started laughing. One of them said “Let’s start the ‘Sharing the dream’ discussion again.” One replied “No, they will fight again.” The other said “This time we will keep the discussion running till they reach the point where both Vitina and Ethan’s dreams are the same.” The other one said “That’s a nice idea. Go ahead Ethan, start the discussion.”
They both were sharing their dreams again with each other and same thing was happening again, their dreams were matching at all. Again they started to fight. Their friends stopped them and told them to continue the game. After 20 minute, both reached a point were both were talking about the same dream and it was “Traveling The World, One Place Per Year”. The anger vanished and smile came out on both faces.
Ethan and Vitina selected their first travel destination. They decided Trekking in Nepal and the first base camp in their list was Annapurna base camp trekking.
Because, a friend of Ethan recommended them to start their world tour with trekking in Nepal on a mountain range with highest altitude and lowest temperature and end their tour with hottest place on the earth, “Middle East”.
He also recommended them a travel agency based in Nepal. He also added that the travel agency was very attentive and well-informed. Ethan and Vitina bought a package of trekking in Nepal through that travel agency. That year they enjoyed their trip to Nepal a lot.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family