ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tour Of The World
Total Articles: 3
“Oh YES! Oh YES! Oh YES! WooHoo… ” Ethan shouted.
His wife came out of the kitchen running and saying “What happened, Ethan?” He showed his wife the lottery ticket he bought on Monday. She looked at the ticket numbers, and then the TV and her jaw dropped. She was completely speechless. All 6 numbers matched and they won the jackpot. Ethan got up grabbed Vitina’s hand and started dancing. The couple enjoyed their victory whole night.
The next day, when both became calm, they sat on the couch and started discussing their plans. Both were sharing their dreams with each other. Vitina wanted a cat and Ethan wanted a dog. Vitina wanted a nice car and Ethan wanted a motorcycle. Vitina wanted a big back-yard with a garden and Ethan wanted a big swimming pool. Their dreams were not matching at all and the discussion ended with a big fight. The fight reached the point of divorce.
Both called their friends and they came in the evening. When they heard their reason to fight, they started laughing. One of them said “Let’s start the ‘Sharing the dream’ discussion again.” One replied “No, they will fight again.” The other said “This time we will keep the discussion running till they reach the point where both Vitina and Ethan’s dreams are the same.” The other one said “That’s a nice idea. Go ahead Ethan, start the discussion.”
They both were sharing their dreams again with each other and same thing was happening again, their dreams were matching at all. Again they started to fight. Their friends stopped them and told them to continue the game. After 20 minute, both reached a point were both were talking about the same dream and it was “Traveling The World, One Place Per Year”. The anger vanished and smile came out on both faces.
Ethan and Vitina selected their first travel destination. They decided Trekking in Nepal and the first base camp in their list was Annapurna base camp trekking.
Because, a friend of Ethan recommended them to start their world tour with trekking in Nepal on a mountain range with highest altitude and lowest temperature and end their tour with hottest place on the earth, “Middle East”.
He also recommended them a travel agency based in Nepal. He also added that the travel agency was very attentive and well-informed. Ethan and Vitina bought a package of trekking in Nepal through that travel agency. That year they enjoyed their trip to Nepal a lot.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler