ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Implement Corporate Travel Ideas Beneficially
Total Articles: 400
Most companies want to lower corporate travel expenses but fail to do so for one simple reason. That is because they can’t implement these ideas effectively on business travellers. Most of these business travellers are comfortable with the current state of affairs. This change, however, can be achieved a lot more easily than you think. While the implementation may not be seamless, it can be rewarding nevertheless. So, here are few ideas for strategic and efficient implementation.
1. Consistent accountability to corporate travel policy: As a company, your CT policy is a valuable document. It should offer the right balance of benefits and limitations. While it is not an iron clad document, alterations must be done strategically. If your document is realistic enough, you can offer an incentive to business travellers who would be accountable and be forced to adhere to the policy. In fact, for vast corporations, there are websites, software’s and companies that offer specialized service in the form of MIS (Management Information Systems), permission-based travel bookings and account logs. The right use of these services can be cost-effective, time-saving and liberating.
2. Strategic use of MICE travel: Your corporate travel manager could use the advanced notices of meetings, conferences, conventions and exhibitions well enough to optimize this pre-approved travel. The local point of contact could use the business traveller’s arrival to its best impact. In fact, well advertised and well planned incentive travel can be aligned with the company’s business goals easily. The right strategy would be to book any kind of MICE travel through your business travel manager and use the available time and resources well.
3. Engage right authorities into the process: Your travel manger must include the right people in the decision making process to get higher compliance. For example: Your organization has a sales team, who consumes major chunk of the business travel budget. If you use incentive travel to motivate use of the lowest airfare options, pre-planned hotel booking and optimised use of hotel’s facilities, you can lower expenses with the inclusion of an incentive holiday for the winners. When you contact C-suite and second-level managers for suggestion and execution, it can offer productive results.
In spite of large business travel expenses, there are very few organizations that want to optimize these expenses. With smart use of third-party services and vision of the organization, it would cost-effective and beneficial decision for organization to pay attention to these details. Use it well to save your company expenses and grow culture of compliance.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. A travel buff with vast knowledge of travel in India, he knows exactly how to ferret out last minute deals on Corporate Travel. Ninad advises Cox & Kings on customised MICE travel.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure