ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Implement Corporate Travel Ideas Beneficially
Total Articles: 400
Most companies want to lower corporate travel expenses but fail to do so for one simple reason. That is because they can’t implement these ideas effectively on business travellers. Most of these business travellers are comfortable with the current state of affairs. This change, however, can be achieved a lot more easily than you think. While the implementation may not be seamless, it can be rewarding nevertheless. So, here are few ideas for strategic and efficient implementation.
1. Consistent accountability to corporate travel policy: As a company, your CT policy is a valuable document. It should offer the right balance of benefits and limitations. While it is not an iron clad document, alterations must be done strategically. If your document is realistic enough, you can offer an incentive to business travellers who would be accountable and be forced to adhere to the policy. In fact, for vast corporations, there are websites, software’s and companies that offer specialized service in the form of MIS (Management Information Systems), permission-based travel bookings and account logs. The right use of these services can be cost-effective, time-saving and liberating.
2. Strategic use of MICE travel: Your corporate travel manager could use the advanced notices of meetings, conferences, conventions and exhibitions well enough to optimize this pre-approved travel. The local point of contact could use the business traveller’s arrival to its best impact. In fact, well advertised and well planned incentive travel can be aligned with the company’s business goals easily. The right strategy would be to book any kind of MICE travel through your business travel manager and use the available time and resources well.
3. Engage right authorities into the process: Your travel manger must include the right people in the decision making process to get higher compliance. For example: Your organization has a sales team, who consumes major chunk of the business travel budget. If you use incentive travel to motivate use of the lowest airfare options, pre-planned hotel booking and optimised use of hotel’s facilities, you can lower expenses with the inclusion of an incentive holiday for the winners. When you contact C-suite and second-level managers for suggestion and execution, it can offer productive results.
In spite of large business travel expenses, there are very few organizations that want to optimize these expenses. With smart use of third-party services and vision of the organization, it would cost-effective and beneficial decision for organization to pay attention to these details. Use it well to save your company expenses and grow culture of compliance.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. A travel buff with vast knowledge of travel in India, he knows exactly how to ferret out last minute deals on Corporate Travel. Ninad advises Cox & Kings on customised MICE travel.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family