ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Implement Corporate Travel Ideas Beneficially
Total Articles: 400
Most companies want to lower corporate travel expenses but fail to do so for one simple reason. That is because they can’t implement these ideas effectively on business travellers. Most of these business travellers are comfortable with the current state of affairs. This change, however, can be achieved a lot more easily than you think. While the implementation may not be seamless, it can be rewarding nevertheless. So, here are few ideas for strategic and efficient implementation.
1. Consistent accountability to corporate travel policy: As a company, your CT policy is a valuable document. It should offer the right balance of benefits and limitations. While it is not an iron clad document, alterations must be done strategically. If your document is realistic enough, you can offer an incentive to business travellers who would be accountable and be forced to adhere to the policy. In fact, for vast corporations, there are websites, software’s and companies that offer specialized service in the form of MIS (Management Information Systems), permission-based travel bookings and account logs. The right use of these services can be cost-effective, time-saving and liberating.
2. Strategic use of MICE travel: Your corporate travel manager could use the advanced notices of meetings, conferences, conventions and exhibitions well enough to optimize this pre-approved travel. The local point of contact could use the business traveller’s arrival to its best impact. In fact, well advertised and well planned incentive travel can be aligned with the company’s business goals easily. The right strategy would be to book any kind of MICE travel through your business travel manager and use the available time and resources well.
3. Engage right authorities into the process: Your travel manger must include the right people in the decision making process to get higher compliance. For example: Your organization has a sales team, who consumes major chunk of the business travel budget. If you use incentive travel to motivate use of the lowest airfare options, pre-planned hotel booking and optimised use of hotel’s facilities, you can lower expenses with the inclusion of an incentive holiday for the winners. When you contact C-suite and second-level managers for suggestion and execution, it can offer productive results.
In spite of large business travel expenses, there are very few organizations that want to optimize these expenses. With smart use of third-party services and vision of the organization, it would cost-effective and beneficial decision for organization to pay attention to these details. Use it well to save your company expenses and grow culture of compliance.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. A travel buff with vast knowledge of travel in India, he knows exactly how to ferret out last minute deals on Corporate Travel. Ninad advises Cox & Kings on customised MICE travel.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.