ALL >> Health >> View Article
How And Why Hypnotherapy Works For Weight Loss
Total Articles: 12
As we get older it gets harder and harder to keep the weight off. But as we get older it gets more important because of the health costs associated with extra weight.
The facts are if you are just 20 pounds overweight you are at greater risk for diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, endometrial cancer, obstructive sleep apnea, and breast cancer.
If that wasn’t enough, most people who are overweight don’t exercise which adds to those health risks. Being overweight and living a sedentary lifestyle puts you at a higher risk of cardiovascular disease and other heart related health problems. Also, if you have high cholesterol, being overweight puts you at higher risk for other heath complications.
Even a modest mount of weight loss can improve your health significantly. A loss of as little as 10% of your body weight can reduce your blood pressure, lover your cholesterol, triglyceride count and high blood sugar levels.
Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
While there are many procedures available for losing weight, one of the best is Hypnotherapy Weight Loss.
Since it doesn’t involve drugs or any kinds of medications or surgery, hypnosis has been found to be one of the safest weight loss programs around but here are many misconceptions surrounding using hypnotherapy for weight loss.
The following are a few facts about weight loss hypnotherapy. These facts will give you a little more insight about what hypnotherapy can do for you and your weight loss goals.
1. Make sure you find a certified hypnotherapist
If not done by highly a highly trained hypnotherapist, at the very least you could be wasting your time and money.
Look for someone who has been working with people wanting to lose weight for a minimum of a year and is skilled enough that he or she knows what factors to consider before doing the procedures.
2. Hypnotherapy Won’t Make You Lose Weight
Hypnosis doesn’t eliminate excess fat. It can’t make your lose weight.
Hypnotherapy should never be used as your sole weight loss procedure. In order for hypnotherapy to work, it needs to be a part of a whole complete weight loss process.
Realize that you are trying to make permanent changes to your eating and exercise habits. One hypnotherapy session will only have a minimal effect on your weight loss.
Effective weight loss includes forming habit for healthy eating and regular exercise. This is where hypnotherapy can be extremely useful in your weight loss program.
3. Hypnosis is About Talking with Your Subconscious Mind
Hypnosis works for weight loss because it helps you align your conscious goals with your subconscious habitual thinking. This "hypnotic state," allows your subconscious mind to more responsive to suggestions because of your realization allows for deep concentration.
This doesn’t mean you can be immediately "reprogrammed" with only one session. It means shifting your habitual thinking patterns over time you so can arrive at a new destination, one that involves good eating and exercise habits.
Why Not Give Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss a Try?
Hypnosis is not a “quick fix” for weight loss. It isn’t paranormal or magical.
Hypnotherapy, by itself cannot “make” you lose weight. It needs to involve changing your habits of eating and exercise. That’s why going to an experience weight loss hypnotherapist who can give you information about eating and exercise is vital for your success.
Through this holistic approach hypnotherapy can help you reach your weight loss goals, not only losing weight but keeping it off.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men