ALL >> Health >> View Article
How And Why Hypnotherapy Works For Weight Loss
Total Articles: 12
As we get older it gets harder and harder to keep the weight off. But as we get older it gets more important because of the health costs associated with extra weight.
The facts are if you are just 20 pounds overweight you are at greater risk for diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, endometrial cancer, obstructive sleep apnea, and breast cancer.
If that wasn’t enough, most people who are overweight don’t exercise which adds to those health risks. Being overweight and living a sedentary lifestyle puts you at a higher risk of cardiovascular disease and other heart related health problems. Also, if you have high cholesterol, being overweight puts you at higher risk for other heath complications.
Even a modest mount of weight loss can improve your health significantly. A loss of as little as 10% of your body weight can reduce your blood pressure, lover your cholesterol, triglyceride count and high blood sugar levels.
Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
While there are many procedures available for losing weight, one of the best is Hypnotherapy Weight Loss.
Since it doesn’t involve drugs or any kinds of medications or surgery, hypnosis has been found to be one of the safest weight loss programs around but here are many misconceptions surrounding using hypnotherapy for weight loss.
The following are a few facts about weight loss hypnotherapy. These facts will give you a little more insight about what hypnotherapy can do for you and your weight loss goals.
1. Make sure you find a certified hypnotherapist
If not done by highly a highly trained hypnotherapist, at the very least you could be wasting your time and money.
Look for someone who has been working with people wanting to lose weight for a minimum of a year and is skilled enough that he or she knows what factors to consider before doing the procedures.
2. Hypnotherapy Won’t Make You Lose Weight
Hypnosis doesn’t eliminate excess fat. It can’t make your lose weight.
Hypnotherapy should never be used as your sole weight loss procedure. In order for hypnotherapy to work, it needs to be a part of a whole complete weight loss process.
Realize that you are trying to make permanent changes to your eating and exercise habits. One hypnotherapy session will only have a minimal effect on your weight loss.
Effective weight loss includes forming habit for healthy eating and regular exercise. This is where hypnotherapy can be extremely useful in your weight loss program.
3. Hypnosis is About Talking with Your Subconscious Mind
Hypnosis works for weight loss because it helps you align your conscious goals with your subconscious habitual thinking. This "hypnotic state," allows your subconscious mind to more responsive to suggestions because of your realization allows for deep concentration.
This doesn’t mean you can be immediately "reprogrammed" with only one session. It means shifting your habitual thinking patterns over time you so can arrive at a new destination, one that involves good eating and exercise habits.
Why Not Give Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss a Try?
Hypnosis is not a “quick fix” for weight loss. It isn’t paranormal or magical.
Hypnotherapy, by itself cannot “make” you lose weight. It needs to involve changing your habits of eating and exercise. That’s why going to an experience weight loss hypnotherapist who can give you information about eating and exercise is vital for your success.
Through this holistic approach hypnotherapy can help you reach your weight loss goals, not only losing weight but keeping it off.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important