ALL >> General >> View Article
The Old Star Wars- A Must Read!
Total Articles: 16
Books- a very easy way of expressing oneself, of enjoying your time while learning something worthwhile, have become a way of life for lots of people across the planet. Right from classics by Dickens and Austen, to sci-fi by Jules Verne and Dan Brown, from crime mysteries by Agatha Christie and Baldacci, to non-fiction by the likes of Robin Sharma and Dale Carmegie, books are one of the most loved pastime of people, that’s common to them inspite of whatever differences they may possess. The best books to read are the ones that interest you. There is no such definition to them, even though some authors are specially renowned, but it all comes down to what genre you prefer and what do you prioritize in a book.
One such book is the old star wars trilogy. Star wars is a fictional tale revolving around Utopian planets in the uncountable galaxies and the creatures living there, and their interaction with Earth. It has 3 books, each based upon a different theme. One thing that remains uniform throughout is the presence of a sci fi element, and incredibly imaginative writing..
The first book, “The life of Zoya”, is based around the life of Zoya, a creature from the Zulturion planet, who is now lost to Earth. It talks about how Zoya encounters barbaric treatment at the hands of certain people she comes across, how a supposedly safe journey scars her for life, how people just watch on and how she combats it all. It is a story of separation, grief and survival, through and through.
The second one, “A wizard’s tale-from epic heights”, talks about how, there was a time when two powerful wizards ruled the world, how they were feared, appreciated, and respected, and even hated, but then, as it often happens where power exists, differences crept in, and vengeance took its place, in between the two powerful men. It follows their journey from the peak of power to inevitable and ultimate doom.
The third book, “Afterworlds-through veils and mists”, talks about a very popular subject of human imagination, “The Afterworld”. It creates a world that one claims to enter after the completion of their lives. It has been a matter of speculation and unending questions already, which adds to the reader’s interest.
Star Wars is a series of books that combines imagination, creativity and the possibility and belief of existence of worlds other than the earth, with the basic values and intricacies of behavior, like love, hate, faith, vengeance, power, envy, curiosity and what not. It will not be wrong to call these books hard-to-put-down, because they engross the reader in a way that he just can’t get away.
The distant, unattainable world has always appealed to people, over eras and centuries. And that’s exactly what this series of books is all about.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P