ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Answer To All Your Ant Problems
Total Articles: 155
Pest Control Secrets For Saving Money And Time
Controlling common pests is one thing that many people hate to think about, but eventually will need to know how to do. A bit of know-how goes a long way in terms of making a pest problem manageable. The advice and insights found below can make what may seem to be a daunting dilemma something that you can tackle with ease.
Make a routine practice of checking the surfaces and areas surrounding your doors and windows. If they are not tight enough, then moisture and rain might seep in through, getting into the frames. This kind of moist wood is adored by termites and draws them in for a meal.
Remove full garbage from your home immediately. Garbage left sitting around for too long is one of the main reasons for pest invasions into a home. The minute your garbage is full (or even if it isn't but it's been out for awhile), remove it from your living area and place it in the proper receptacle for pick up.
Make your own inexpensive ant traps using boric acid and sweet liquid. Mix a couple of tablespoons of boric acid powder into a cup of honey, molasses, or simple syrup. Pour the mixture into bottle caps or shallow plastic lids. Put these traps in areas where you have seen ants, but keep them out of the reach of children and pets.
There are few things more unpleasant things in life than entering your kitchen for a bite to eat, only to see some unwanted visitors eating crumbs on your kitchen counter! If you want to minimize your chances of developing an ant problem, make sure to always put away any food immediately.
Search your attic for almost any holes in the foundation or in the insulation. You may not hear them, but mice can be living in your attic without your knowing. Simply take a look around a few times a year for any tell tale signs can help you stave off larger infestations.
Pest control is a subject that just about everyone can benefit from understanding a bit better. Learning effective control techniques makes sense for men and women, young and old alike. By keeping the above information as a reference, you will never be at a loss for what to do when those uninvited guests arrive. A fantastic ant guide should feature every common ant. It should also introduce methods in eradicating these pests. These and more you can expect to have from this talked about guide called Remove Ants. Visit this page to know more. http://howtogetridofantsnaturallywithanthony.com/
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris