ALL >> General >> View Article
Huvr Tech Real Or Fake? Mark Cuban And Tony Hawk
Total Articles: 271
Ladies and gentlemen, the 15-year wait is finally over: HUVr Tech has announced what appears to be the first ever hoverboard. Dubbed the HUVr, the device appears to function almost exactly like the hoverboard used by Marty McFly in Back to the Future Part II, but with the addition of a handy iPhone and Android app that can be used to control it. Of course, don’t just take my word for it — if you doubt about the veracity of the HUVr’s ability to float a few feet off the ground, let the dulcet tones of Tony Hawk and Moby reassure you. Seriously – watch the video.
Now, of course, I have to shatter your dreams and tell you that the HUVr is undoubtedly a hoax. A very expensive hoax, with budget enough to create a realistic hoverboard effect and get video appearances from Tony Hawk, Moby, Schoolboy Q, and even a snazzy snippet from venture capitalist Mark Cuban, but still very much a hoax.
As far as we’re aware, the current state of technology is still a long way away from creating a compact device that can lift 180 pounds (81 kilos) a few feet off the ground. Humanity’s best efforts to date have consisted of, effectively, small hovercraft (floating on a small cushion
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi