ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mb3-700 Exam, Microsoft Dynamics Gp 2013 Installation & Configuration
Total Articles: 66
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration exam is a certification exam which measures your ability to understand and articulate how to plan for, install, configure, and manage Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
Passing the MB3-700 - Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration exam, candidates complete the requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist certifications.
About MB3-700 Exam Practice Questions & Answers Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration:
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration exam measures candidates’ ability to understand and articulate how to plan for, install, configure, and manage Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013. It enables its candidates to identify system requirements and install server components, and configure the desktop and Web clients. Moreover configuring the System Manager, performing post-installation tasks, optimizing performance, configuring the Microsoft Dynamics GP Process Server module, and creating and distributing reports is included in the job description.
MB3-700 Exam, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration
The exam is proctored type. The test can be taken in English only. The exam revolves around the technology: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013. The registration fee for the exam is $80 USD. The test is composed of 75 questions.
This exam is intended for individuals who plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementations. This audience typically includes IT specialists, consultants, systems developers, and implementation consultants.
Topics of MB3-700 Exam, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration:
The topic areas covered in this exam includes: Identify System Requirements and Install Server Components (15-20 %), Install and Configure the Desktop Client (15-20 %), Install and Configure the Web Client (10-15 %), Configure the System Manager (10-15 %), Perform Post Installation Tasks (10-15 %), Optimize Performance (10-15 %), Configure the Process Server Module (5-10 %), and Create and Distribute Reports (10-15 %).
How to Pass MB3-700 Exam, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Installation & Configuration:
Microsoft Learning recommends its candidates to have hands-on experience with the product. Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 (3 Days) and Online Help within the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 product will help to prepare for the exam.
Additional skills recommended for this exam are general working knowledge of Windows client and server operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server and also experience installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning