ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Properties In Noida: Major Developments Are On Cards
Total Articles: 54
It was only recently that a big real estate scam was unearthed; the land scam involved huge capital value and the non-production of legal documents by the developer. This is one of the other cheating cases that have plagued Noida City's real estate. A number of other Noida property scams have already been brought into light. The scenario indicates that there is a dire need to take stringent steps to bring the situation under control.
In order to keep a check on the activity of fraudulent property realty agents, a new law has been enacted. According to this new law, every dealer of properties in Noida shall require to get a license before starting his business in the city. Only after the valid registration online and getting license, he shall be able to initiate any real estate practice in the city. The law keeps importance as this will help the buyers from several unscrupulous practices adopted by these brokers. The bill is still to get the nod from Cabinet and legislative assembly. The licenses shall be issued by a local officer once he approves of the dealer's work. A number of grievances of the buyers shall get addressed by such an action.
Another important step taken by the authorities of Noida properties is the plan to reduce the circle rates for commercial and group housing projects. Such a step shall be taken in order to improve the the number of registrations, which dropped significantly when the circle rates were raised last year and the target revenue values could not be achieved. Out of the intended 1536 crore aimed revenue, only 1083 crore could be achieved. For grouping housing scheme, the buyers have to pay an extra 5% for the facilities they get.
The rates of Noida property are expected to see a further drop-down in light of the new developmental land created in Delhi. An aggregate of 70,000 acre land has been created for residential and commercial constructions. The land has been acquired by the Delhi Development Authority(DDA) from owners/farmers, who shall get 40-60% of the developed land in return. With almost 200 villages been identified by DDA for future construction, the predilection of buyers' in Delhi NCR is expected to get diverted from Noida and Gurgaon, at least for sometime.
In the nutshell, one can say that Noida realty market is all set to see a good scale down in prices, in the coming future.
Makaan.com is a property site that features 2, 3, 4 BHK properties in Noida. Make a search for Noida property across cheap, budget, and luxury price brackets.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma