ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Properties In Noida: Major Developments Are On Cards
Total Articles: 54
It was only recently that a big real estate scam was unearthed; the land scam involved huge capital value and the non-production of legal documents by the developer. This is one of the other cheating cases that have plagued Noida City's real estate. A number of other Noida property scams have already been brought into light. The scenario indicates that there is a dire need to take stringent steps to bring the situation under control.
In order to keep a check on the activity of fraudulent property realty agents, a new law has been enacted. According to this new law, every dealer of properties in Noida shall require to get a license before starting his business in the city. Only after the valid registration online and getting license, he shall be able to initiate any real estate practice in the city. The law keeps importance as this will help the buyers from several unscrupulous practices adopted by these brokers. The bill is still to get the nod from Cabinet and legislative assembly. The licenses shall be issued by a local officer once he approves of the dealer's work. A number of grievances of the buyers shall get addressed by such an action.
Another important step taken by the authorities of Noida properties is the plan to reduce the circle rates for commercial and group housing projects. Such a step shall be taken in order to improve the the number of registrations, which dropped significantly when the circle rates were raised last year and the target revenue values could not be achieved. Out of the intended 1536 crore aimed revenue, only 1083 crore could be achieved. For grouping housing scheme, the buyers have to pay an extra 5% for the facilities they get.
The rates of Noida property are expected to see a further drop-down in light of the new developmental land created in Delhi. An aggregate of 70,000 acre land has been created for residential and commercial constructions. The land has been acquired by the Delhi Development Authority(DDA) from owners/farmers, who shall get 40-60% of the developed land in return. With almost 200 villages been identified by DDA for future construction, the predilection of buyers' in Delhi NCR is expected to get diverted from Noida and Gurgaon, at least for sometime.
In the nutshell, one can say that Noida realty market is all set to see a good scale down in prices, in the coming future.
Makaan.com is a property site that features 2, 3, 4 BHK properties in Noida. Make a search for Noida property across cheap, budget, and luxury price brackets.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
2. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
3. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
4. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
5. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
6. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
7. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
8. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
9. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
10. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
11. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room
12. Ready-to-move-in Homes Or Under Construction Homes?
Author: Mapsko Group
13. Luxurious Service Apartments In Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
14. Smarthost - Airbnb Management London
Author: Aza Rahmanoff
15. Things To Know About Europe’s Top-rated Tourist Destination-cyprus
Author: Chris Michael