ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Albuquerque Samurai And Your Doorway To Japanese DelicaciesBy Expert Author: Sunghee Lee
Samurai is one of the top restaurants in Albuquerque that serve Japanese cuisine, and all lovers of this food should definitely check this place out. A lunch or dinner at this authentic Japanese bar and grill make for a full blown Japanese indulgence as you not only get to sample some of the tastiest dishes from Japan, but also spend quality time in a setting that incorporates Japanese décor and culture. When one thinks of a Japanese restaurant, the first thing that probably comes to mind is the Teppan style dining experience. A Teppan grill is where the dishes are cooked and consumed at the same place. This means that you could watch the chef perform the magic right in front of your eyes.
If you’re looking for an authentic Japanese restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico, then look no further. Samurai offer some of the most loved delicacies from Japan such as Yakitori, Tempura, Yakisoba, Teriyaki Chicken, and Nigiri Sushi, to name a few. An evening at Samurai is definitely a perfect way to relish in the treats from Japan. Order an appetizer such as Yakitori, and taste the true Japanese tradition. The Teppan grill at Samurai offers dishes such as Teppanyaki chicken, shrimp, Sukiyaki steak, salmon fillet, Teriyaki New York Steak, shrimp and scallop, etc. The sushi bar opens you up to the exquisite world of sushi delights. Sushi dinners such as Nigiri Sushi dinner, Sashimi dinner, Chirashi dinner, etc, would offer you a glimpse into the mouthwatering world of sushi delicacies.
Samurai is one of those few places that offer more than just a fine dining experience in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The place incorporates the Feng Shui design in all aspects, and one would literally feel like they landed in Japan. This is what makes a lunch or dinner at Samurai, a truly special time. It is divided into two areas, the Teppan grill and the sushi bar. Samurai probably has the best Albuquerque sushi master, and is a highly recommended place to enjoy sushi dishes at their finest. The Teppan grill area that can play host to a 100 people, and is a buzzing place full of life. You could sit down and watch chef cook your orders right in front of you. If you haven’t yet experienced this form of fine dining, then Samurai is the place you want to head out to, this weekend.
Samurai is not just a Japanese restaurant, but it also serves some of the best wines and traditional Japanese drinks. You could choose from a wide variety of white wine and red wine to go with your orders. Better yet, you could order sake, the traditional rice liquor from Japan. Sake is unique drink which is more than often consumed while hot. If you’ve never drank hot sake before, you’ve really missed out on a great experience. But worry not, for Samurai is just around the southwest corner of Montgomery Boulevard in Albuquerque.
Call now to make your reservations for a fun filled lunch or dinner and indulge yourself in a Japanese cuisine experience unlike any other.
Sunghee Lee is working with SAMURAI restaurant in ABQ and here sharing resource of top restaurants in Albuquerque for all among the reader here by: - Sunghee Lee.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What To Consider For A Wine Room Construction
Author: Jon Harper
2. 10 Simple Tips And Tricks On Baking With Silicone Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
3. Brown Rice And Brownie Points For Health
4. Dubai Cuisine- Stuffed Camel To Fish’n’ Chips.get It All Here.
Author: Dyllan Samer
5. Reasons For American Restaurants’ Reputation As Pleasure Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
6. The Reasons That Make Vietnamese Cuisine Special
Author: Spencer Wiedermann
7. Surprise Her With Cooking Class Gift Vouchers For Her Birthday
Author: Chef Ha Nguyen
8. Top Services Used In Successful Food Marketing
Author: anil kumar
9. Ready To Tingle Your Taste Buds In Thai & Chinese Restaurants In Dubai
10. Comparing The Restaurant Aldelo Pos System With Cash Registers
Author: Glen Oliver
11. Simplified Factsheet About Drinking Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
12. Order Food Online Delivery In Gold Coasta To Satisfy Your Craving For Exotic And Authentic Indian Cu
13. Why Taco Catering Is As Perfect For Independence Day As Hot Dogs And Apple Pie
Author: Justin Prietto
14. National Taco Day: When Is It, And How To Celebrate It
Author: Justin Prietto
15. Kosher Taco Catering - A Growing Demand For The Best Of Holidays And Celebrations
Author: Justin Prietto