ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Rock The Spring With Styled Shorts!
Total Articles: 1
Ladies, that time of the year has arrived! The sun is shining brightly, the temperature is rising; hence, it is time to change your wardrobe. It is not without a reason that spring is called the favorite shopping season of women. The very idea of shopping for summer reminds us of shorts, be it the regular cotton, dance or cheerleading shorts. But shopping for shorts can be as frustrating as shopping for jeans during fall. There are several questions that shroud our mind like, are they too short? Will is be able to carry them properly? Am I too old to wear short pants? Will I be able to wear them in public? Push them all aside because shorts look great in summers.
Here are some shorts that are hot for this season:
Lace is a huge hit season. It is perfectly feminine and fit for the weather. It is light and breathable, and can be dressed up or down. And be thankful that lace is not only being found on dresses, shoes, tops and cover ups but in shorts as well! Lace shorts can be easily paired with denim chambray blouse and cowboy boots to get the ultimate cute girl look. Besides, you can also team them with cotton tops, blazer and a pair of cute wedges. However, if you wish to dress down, then wear them with slip-ons and graphic t-shirts. Try to keep the graphics simple with a tint of the colour in the lace, to make it look better.
Ombre is going strong, be it the regular or cheerleading shorts. You can call it a cousin of the classic tie-dye look. Ombre is such a hit because it is not too much. It is enough to catch your attention, thus, making your look interesting. No wonder, ombre shorts are a huge hit. Denim Chambray can again look great with ombre short pants and cute pair of metallic sandals.
Yes you read it right, bermuda shorts. This season bermudas are back with much tailored look. If you are petite, wear bermudas that has slim legs, otherwise, it may appear too baggy; also you top should not go down the bottom of the zipper. Pair them with a pair of nude heels or shoes to create an illusion of length.
These can be short shorts, but if you have really toned legs, do not shy away from wearing them. Wear loose, flowing tops and flat sandals with these type of short pants. You can also accessorize the look with chunky jewellery and a funky handbag. The idea behind staying up top, is to keep the focus on your legs, thus, making your look more stylish.
We all know that bold prints are in. Be it floral or chevron, printed short pants are aplenty at each and every store. These happen to be the safest and easiest choice as these look great with just a white tshirt, big sunglasses, hoop earrings and flats.
So, do not miss out on short pants this season, be it the general printed ones or cheerleading shorts. Always remember that the best accessory for your shorts is your attitude; wear it along and rock the coming summer.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca