ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Bike Fitting For Next Generation’s Sports Science Bike
Total Articles: 1
One of the most advanced fitting systems of the world is Biobike. Biobike, is the ergo bike which possesses dynamic movement with advanced Robotic” Fit. Its features focus on more detailed scientific approach to bike fitting, sports science testing, and many other areas. This Biobike is a computer driven, fully automated device and comprises of truly dynamic fitting. This true dynamic experience allows a clients continuous pedaling between adjustments; there is no need to stop. The Biobike is equipped with various electronic devices like torque analysis system, athletic movement detection, power measuring systems. When the athlete is in motion, the frame can be moved and helps the cyclist to find out perfect riding position which offers comfortable riding and maximum power out puts.
The Biobike is equipped with Swipe Card Recognition for Fit Settings which causes automatic re-calibration to follow-up appointments, Fixed-Leg and Independent Torque Analysis, BTS Bioengineering DX100, Integrated BTS Bioengineering sEMG. Integrated BTS Bioengineering sEMG helps to measure comparison between actual muscle function and position change and BTS Bioengineering DX100 helps to analysis biomedical 3d grade motion system. The proprietary Frame is also programmed with CAD which calculates each component with X/Y coordinates to produce accurate and highly reliable data for all models of Bio bike fitting.
The bike fitting frames range varies between 48cm - 62 cm that includes Road, Track, Trial, Triathlon/Time and Mountain Bike geometries. All these features are stored in the Biobike’s memory for future efficient training and fit-refinements. The dual screens of Biobike indicate Power Torque graphics and Streaming Position and correlate the impact of position with power and efficiency. The power output of Left and right leg are measured more scientifically by torque analysis system of Biobike. Proprietary torque circuit board with Dual SRM's measures function of each leg and effective counterproductive forces by 360-degree pedaling of Biobike. The result is stored in the frame computer. These accurate data are very authentic for medical use and interactive pursuits. For further analysis
Power Cranks is used in Independent mode which involves movements of each crank arm without any input from the other.
The services offered by Biobike are bike fitting, Efficiency Training, VO2max, LT Threshold, Power Training, Physical Therapy, Biofeedback Training, Torque Analysis, and Wingate Step. Biobike of medical version is very useful for those people suffering from injuries, disabilities, and person who have just recovered. Their data are stored in the computer and when they revisit the physiotherapist, the torque analysis system will help to determine the actual power output of left and right leg. Therefore we will be able to make appropriate assessment of a patient recovery.
The goals set by the Bio bike fittings are as follows:
• Biomechanical Analysis: Body Profile, Flexibility, Height, Stance etc are determined to adjust bike position
• Current Position & Equipment Assessment:
5. Componentry: Wear patterns for Pedals Cleats and Shoes are inspected.
6. Position: determine positional interference between a client and his/her bike.
7. Biobike Fitting: Present dimensions are allotted to the Biobike and time is provided warm-up while collecting data.
8. Power Assessment: graphical display of Leg function during entire pedal stroke to set the appropriate saddle position to achieve optimal leg function.
Sports Articles1. Buying The Perfect Badminton Racket Is No Child’s Play.
Author: Jeremy Hughes
2. Soccer Drill Unpacked: Goalkeeper Reaction Dives
Author: Michael Magid
3. Why Casino Roulette Online On The Internet?
4. Should Casinos See Their Future In Playtech?
5. Personal Fitness Trainer Helps In Redefining Your Fitness Objectives!
Author: Zack Ayala
6. Getting The Most From A Golf Course Guide
Author: Ian Mullins
7. Why 4-d Lottery Is More Popular Than Casino Games?
8. 4v4 To Lines Or Tiny Goals
Author: Michael Magid
9. Bangalore: The Perfect Combination Of Work And Fun
Author: Manisha Nigam
10. Four-day Test, A Breaking Test Cricket News
11. Benefits Of Using The Right Sports Management Software
Author: Srinivas Siddireddy
12. Fih Publishes New Standards For Hockey Turf And Facilities
13. Liverpool Vs Everton, Visitors May Get A Positive Result
14. Begin Your Training With Professional Basketball Trainers
Author: Houston basketball coaching
15. The Best Three U19 World Cup Cricket Live Scores So Far