ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Bike Fitting For Next Generation’s Sports Science Bike
Total Articles: 1
One of the most advanced fitting systems of the world is Biobike. Biobike, is the ergo bike which possesses dynamic movement with advanced Robotic” Fit. Its features focus on more detailed scientific approach to bike fitting, sports science testing, and many other areas. This Biobike is a computer driven, fully automated device and comprises of truly dynamic fitting. This true dynamic experience allows a clients continuous pedaling between adjustments; there is no need to stop. The Biobike is equipped with various electronic devices like torque analysis system, athletic movement detection, power measuring systems. When the athlete is in motion, the frame can be moved and helps the cyclist to find out perfect riding position which offers comfortable riding and maximum power out puts.
The Biobike is equipped with Swipe Card Recognition for Fit Settings which causes automatic re-calibration to follow-up appointments, Fixed-Leg and Independent Torque Analysis, BTS Bioengineering DX100, Integrated BTS Bioengineering sEMG. Integrated BTS Bioengineering sEMG helps to measure comparison between actual muscle function and position change and BTS Bioengineering DX100 helps to analysis biomedical 3d grade motion system. The proprietary Frame is also programmed with CAD which calculates each component with X/Y coordinates to produce accurate and highly reliable data for all models of Bio bike fitting.
The bike fitting frames range varies between 48cm - 62 cm that includes Road, Track, Trial, Triathlon/Time and Mountain Bike geometries. All these features are stored in the Biobike’s memory for future efficient training and fit-refinements. The dual screens of Biobike indicate Power Torque graphics and Streaming Position and correlate the impact of position with power and efficiency. The power output of Left and right leg are measured more scientifically by torque analysis system of Biobike. Proprietary torque circuit board with Dual SRM's measures function of each leg and effective counterproductive forces by 360-degree pedaling of Biobike. The result is stored in the frame computer. These accurate data are very authentic for medical use and interactive pursuits. For further analysis
Power Cranks is used in Independent mode which involves movements of each crank arm without any input from the other.
The services offered by Biobike are bike fitting, Efficiency Training, VO2max, LT Threshold, Power Training, Physical Therapy, Biofeedback Training, Torque Analysis, and Wingate Step. Biobike of medical version is very useful for those people suffering from injuries, disabilities, and person who have just recovered. Their data are stored in the computer and when they revisit the physiotherapist, the torque analysis system will help to determine the actual power output of left and right leg. Therefore we will be able to make appropriate assessment of a patient recovery.
The goals set by the Bio bike fittings are as follows:
• Biomechanical Analysis: Body Profile, Flexibility, Height, Stance etc are determined to adjust bike position
• Current Position & Equipment Assessment:
5. Componentry: Wear patterns for Pedals Cleats and Shoes are inspected.
6. Position: determine positional interference between a client and his/her bike.
7. Biobike Fitting: Present dimensions are allotted to the Biobike and time is provided warm-up while collecting data.
8. Power Assessment: graphical display of Leg function during entire pedal stroke to set the appropriate saddle position to achieve optimal leg function.
Sports Articles1. Stairs School Football League Season 2 Concludes Amid Loud Cheer And Unrelenting Euphoria
Author: Satya prakash
2. Sports News
3. Daily Sports News
Author: daily thanthi
4. Football Freestyle Dubai: Hiring The Best
Author: parveen kumar
5. Scuba Diving Course Thailand – Receive Physical And Psychological Benefits Through Scuba Diving Thai
Author: Chester Blohm
6. This Is How The Jump Manual Can Help You Out…
Author: Jacob Hiller
7. How To Get Professional Sports Betting Advice
8. Buy Soccer Training Equipment
Author: Paul Wright
9. Consider Ski-doo Snowboard Rack
Author: Willox Avery
10. Ssfl Grassroots Training Camps Over 16 Grassroots Teams Formed From Four Zones
Author: SSFL Grassroots Training Camps
11. An Overview Of Range Ball Bags
Author: Alex Louis
12. Protein Supplements For Rich Body Building
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. How To Bet On Soccer
14. Keep Your Mind Healthy And Fresh
Author: ponting brown
15. Uninterrupted Live Cricket Streaming Anywhere Everywhere Anytime You
Author: Andre Ron