ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Take A Tour Of Shimla And Enjoy The Beauty Of Nature
Total Articles: 26
Hill stations have always been a hit tourist destination since the British Raj and still hold a soft spot for travelers even today. India being a diverse country both traditionally and geographically boosts of some of the best hill stations in the world. These breathtaking hill stations are scattered throughout the length and breadth of the country – from north to south and especially the North East. The British were very fond of India’s hill stations and their affinity towards these places can be seen even today through their architecture – be it the huge Gothic churches or the Victorian style houses which are now converted to museums and government buildings.
However, one place that has stood the test of time for being the all time favorite hill station for travelers around the world is Shimla. The capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is no less than any international location. It is crowded with tourists all round the year because its charm never fades with season. If the winters present a snowy white picture with festivity as its background, spring offers a total contrast with green meadows and valleys with wild flowers spreading across miles. If you want to experience such gift of nature, book a classic Himachal tour package today only.
This package will include a full city tour of Shimla with visits to the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, the Mall & the Ridge. You will also get to enjoy a full day excursion tour to famous skiing resort of Kufri and Fagu & Naldehra. After sightseeing in and around Shimla, enjoy the thrilling drive to Manali through Manikaran, best known for the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters. It is also a revered place for Hindus and Sikhs. You will also get to visit the quaint town of Kullu, famous for its shawl industry.
If you plan to start from Delhi, you can choose the Shimla tour package from Delhi. Your vacation starts with a refreshing drive from Delhi to Shimla. This will be a short trip of two nights and three days and will include a full day tour of the city along with a visit to the hill station of Kufri, situated around 15 kms away from Shimla. The package includes visit to all the tourist attractions in Shimla. Make the most of the Mall and Ridge and find all indigenous things like handicrafts, local attire, souvenirs in Mall Road.
For more information about Classic Himachal Tour Package, Shimla Tour Package From Delhi visit our website at www.shimlatravelpackages.in/
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience