ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Spice Up Your House With Designer Bathroom Suites
Total Articles: 9
Have you ever wished your own bathroom had all the luxuries of a hotel ensuite? Creating your own luxury designer bathroom is no longer a farfetched dream, thanks to designer bathroom installations and accessories you can order a la carte these days. You don't have to spend a great fortune all at once to get the look and feel you like in your bathroom, especially if you already have a nice space to work with, and if you know where and how to get some key bathroom suite features and accessories.
Most people consider the bath as the most important item in any bathroom. More than its look, style and design, you should also consider factors like comfort and function. You don't want a bath that is pretty to look at but will put your family in danger because of its slippery surface. Italian and European designs go well with almost any type of bathroom design and they are very durable, making them an exceptional choice as you shop for bathroom furnishings and accessories.
If you only have room for a shower in your bathroom, make it a walk-in shower. This is about the easiest way to recreate a spa-like ambiance in a small bathroom. If you were blessed with enough space, a bath and a walk-in shower makes for the ultimate luxury bathroom, along with other additions like a lounger and an entertainment system.
However, if you don't have the pocket for fancier additions like an iPod dock or a flat screen TV; even a simple granite sink, some life-size mirrors, and matching shower and bath can make your bathroom ten times more luxurious than typical home baths. Adding a few accessories and other fancy installations in your bathroom will not only enhance the look of your space, but also heighten its level of comfort.
Having your own pampering space is a great way to reward yourself, especially after your daily or weekly grind. You can start simply by adding some scented candles and plants, remodelling your bathroom sinks, or replacing your tired old mirrors with something more spa or hotel-like, or you can go all out by stripping your bathroom to its bare essentials and filling it with designer furnishings and other luxurious accessories.
About The Author:
This article is written by Giles Lever, who is the MD of Livinghouse. Livinghouse is one of the UK's leading luxury bathroom and bath fittings suppliers. They have a wide range of luxury bathroom suites, designer bathroom furniture, modern bathroom electrical fittings, steam room shower generators, wet room drains and a much more. In past two decades, they have successfully led the market with their unique collection of contemporary bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa