ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Spice Up Your House With Designer Bathroom Suites
Total Articles: 9
Have you ever wished your own bathroom had all the luxuries of a hotel ensuite? Creating your own luxury designer bathroom is no longer a farfetched dream, thanks to designer bathroom installations and accessories you can order a la carte these days. You don't have to spend a great fortune all at once to get the look and feel you like in your bathroom, especially if you already have a nice space to work with, and if you know where and how to get some key bathroom suite features and accessories.
Most people consider the bath as the most important item in any bathroom. More than its look, style and design, you should also consider factors like comfort and function. You don't want a bath that is pretty to look at but will put your family in danger because of its slippery surface. Italian and European designs go well with almost any type of bathroom design and they are very durable, making them an exceptional choice as you shop for bathroom furnishings and accessories.
If you only have room for a shower in your bathroom, make it a walk-in shower. This is about the easiest way to recreate a spa-like ambiance in a small bathroom. If you were blessed with enough space, a bath and a walk-in shower makes for the ultimate luxury bathroom, along with other additions like a lounger and an entertainment system.
However, if you don't have the pocket for fancier additions like an iPod dock or a flat screen TV; even a simple granite sink, some life-size mirrors, and matching shower and bath can make your bathroom ten times more luxurious than typical home baths. Adding a few accessories and other fancy installations in your bathroom will not only enhance the look of your space, but also heighten its level of comfort.
Having your own pampering space is a great way to reward yourself, especially after your daily or weekly grind. You can start simply by adding some scented candles and plants, remodelling your bathroom sinks, or replacing your tired old mirrors with something more spa or hotel-like, or you can go all out by stripping your bathroom to its bare essentials and filling it with designer furnishings and other luxurious accessories.
About The Author:
This article is written by Giles Lever, who is the MD of Livinghouse. Livinghouse is one of the UK's leading luxury bathroom and bath fittings suppliers. They have a wide range of luxury bathroom suites, designer bathroom furniture, modern bathroom electrical fittings, steam room shower generators, wet room drains and a much more. In past two decades, they have successfully led the market with their unique collection of contemporary bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy