ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Spice Up Your House With Designer Bathroom Suites
Total Articles: 9
Have you ever wished your own bathroom had all the luxuries of a hotel ensuite? Creating your own luxury designer bathroom is no longer a farfetched dream, thanks to designer bathroom installations and accessories you can order a la carte these days. You don't have to spend a great fortune all at once to get the look and feel you like in your bathroom, especially if you already have a nice space to work with, and if you know where and how to get some key bathroom suite features and accessories.
Most people consider the bath as the most important item in any bathroom. More than its look, style and design, you should also consider factors like comfort and function. You don't want a bath that is pretty to look at but will put your family in danger because of its slippery surface. Italian and European designs go well with almost any type of bathroom design and they are very durable, making them an exceptional choice as you shop for bathroom furnishings and accessories.
If you only have room for a shower in your bathroom, make it a walk-in shower. This is about the easiest way to recreate a spa-like ambiance in a small bathroom. If you were blessed with enough space, a bath and a walk-in shower makes for the ultimate luxury bathroom, along with other additions like a lounger and an entertainment system.
However, if you don't have the pocket for fancier additions like an iPod dock or a flat screen TV; even a simple granite sink, some life-size mirrors, and matching shower and bath can make your bathroom ten times more luxurious than typical home baths. Adding a few accessories and other fancy installations in your bathroom will not only enhance the look of your space, but also heighten its level of comfort.
Having your own pampering space is a great way to reward yourself, especially after your daily or weekly grind. You can start simply by adding some scented candles and plants, remodelling your bathroom sinks, or replacing your tired old mirrors with something more spa or hotel-like, or you can go all out by stripping your bathroom to its bare essentials and filling it with designer furnishings and other luxurious accessories.
About The Author:
This article is written by Giles Lever, who is the MD of Livinghouse. Livinghouse is one of the UK's leading luxury bathroom and bath fittings suppliers. They have a wide range of luxury bathroom suites, designer bathroom furniture, modern bathroom electrical fittings, steam room shower generators, wet room drains and a much more. In past two decades, they have successfully led the market with their unique collection of contemporary bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. Choosing The Best Siding Color For Your Home
Author: Mary Morris
2. 10 Signs You Should Invest In House Awnings!
3. Best Ways Your Emergency Plumbers In Dallas Can Solve Your Plumbing Problems
Author: John DiFrancesco
4. How Does One Compare Washing Machines And Buy The Best One?
Author: Divya Sharma
5. Indications That Help To Sort Out Electrical Fault In Your Home
Author: Michael Soutter
6. Fcml India-delivering Counter Top Basins
Author: FCML India
7. Why Spray On Foam Insulation Best Safeguarding Option For Your Home?
Author: Zac Fogg
8. Staircase Ideas For Your Home
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
9. Key Things To Remember While Choosing General Contractor
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
10. Advantages Associated With Total Garage Concepts
Author: Gabriel Fulton
11. Install Retractable Roof Systems And Relish At The Outdoors!
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. What Is A Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Areas In Which House Movers Adelaide Differ
Author: Bella Hodge
14. 6 Ways To Increase Profitability Of Your Appliance Repair Services
Author: John Nassar
15. The Chief Aspects Considered For Successful Township Planning
Author: Adam Leworthy