ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Most Expensive Beach Resorts In The Philippines
Total Articles: 1
The Philippines is well-known for its beautiful beaches. While you can still find these in raw, undeveloped areas, many beaches have long been turned into resorts that have a lot of the modern conveniences that you may look for while on a relaxing vacation.
With the many beaches to try and explore in the Philippines, the most luxurious ones are often also the most expensive. If you would like to try out living like the rich and famous even for just a day or two, you can try out the following luxury resorts in the Philippines.
• Aman Resort, Amanpulo. This exclusive first-class resort in Palawan has been host to the likes of Hollywood celebrities and world-known personalities. The resort is accessible only by private flight from Manila directly to Pamalican Island where the resort is located. The cheapest amount you can expect to shell out on a night of stay in this beach resort in the Philippines is 950 USD. This price, however, is deemed worth it by many who attests to the luxuriousness, privacy, and breathtaking beauty that the resort has to offer.
• Lagen Island Resort, El Nido. Another luxury resort in Palawan, Lagen Island offers both forest rooms and water cottages. This resort effectively utilizes the luscious greens around it and the richness of the waters surrounding the island. Aside from the conveniences and comforts that the resort has to offer, guests are treated to towering limestone formations right beside the resort.
• Eskaya Beach Resort, Panglao. For those who want a more easily accessible luxury resort than those in Palawan, the Eskaya Beach Resort in Bohol is a good option. Known not just for the serene white beach where it is located, Eskaya has also established its reputation as a spa destination. Composed of just 15 private villas on Panglao Island, relaxation and privacy are the best words to describe this expensive resort.
• Misibis Bay, Albay. Aside from its beautiful white sand beach, Misibis Bay offers something that you cannot find in other resorts in the Philippines – volcanoes. This resort is more about luxury and adventure with the various activities that it provides. Some of the other offerings you can enjoy in Misibis are whale shark trips where you get to watch or even interact with these gentle creatures. Another must-try is an all-terrain adventure from the foot of Mayon Volcano to the Lava Wall at Bonga Gully. The resort also has a casino for those looking for more urbanized activities.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Lodha Codename Hidden Jewel – Symbol Of Luxurious
Author: Rohit Sharma
2. Buy Flats In Bangalore Through Red Coupon At A Lucrative Price
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
3. All About A Will After The Death Of The Owner
Author: anitha tiwarii
4. Foreclosures And Its Benefits
Author: Re Investor Forum
5. Investors Are Adding More Residential Rentals In Bronx Nyc
Author: Lawrence Roy
6. 2 Bhk Luxurious Apartments In Pune Comes With The Best Features
7. Redcoupon Franchise: A Single Destination For Home Buyers And Business Investors
Author: Red Coupon
8. Kolte Patil Itowers Exente: Ideal Investment With Great Returns!
Author: Priya Sharma
9. Top Things To Know About Bal Harbour, Florida
Author: Irit Naymark
10. Options For Funding Your Home Purchase In India
Author: Keya Homes
11. Top Reasons Why Foreigners Are Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: anil kumar
12. Green And Ecofriendly Home Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle
Author: TBPL Builders
13. Home Techniques That Every Luxury House Builder Should Provide
Author: Leila Adam
14. Flats In Zirakpur, Emerging Real Estate Location Near Chandigarh
Author: Natasha Singh
15. Jm Florence: Where You Get The Extravagant Conveniences
Author: JM Florence is one of the best residential project