ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Most Expensive Beach Resorts In The Philippines
Total Articles: 1
The Philippines is well-known for its beautiful beaches. While you can still find these in raw, undeveloped areas, many beaches have long been turned into resorts that have a lot of the modern conveniences that you may look for while on a relaxing vacation.
With the many beaches to try and explore in the Philippines, the most luxurious ones are often also the most expensive. If you would like to try out living like the rich and famous even for just a day or two, you can try out the following luxury resorts in the Philippines.
• Aman Resort, Amanpulo. This exclusive first-class resort in Palawan has been host to the likes of Hollywood celebrities and world-known personalities. The resort is accessible only by private flight from Manila directly to Pamalican Island where the resort is located. The cheapest amount you can expect to shell out on a night of stay in this beach resort in the Philippines is 950 USD. This price, however, is deemed worth it by many who attests to the luxuriousness, privacy, and breathtaking beauty that the resort has to offer.
• Lagen Island Resort, El Nido. Another luxury resort in Palawan, Lagen Island offers both forest rooms and water cottages. This resort effectively utilizes the luscious greens around it and the richness of the waters surrounding the island. Aside from the conveniences and comforts that the resort has to offer, guests are treated to towering limestone formations right beside the resort.
• Eskaya Beach Resort, Panglao. For those who want a more easily accessible luxury resort than those in Palawan, the Eskaya Beach Resort in Bohol is a good option. Known not just for the serene white beach where it is located, Eskaya has also established its reputation as a spa destination. Composed of just 15 private villas on Panglao Island, relaxation and privacy are the best words to describe this expensive resort.
• Misibis Bay, Albay. Aside from its beautiful white sand beach, Misibis Bay offers something that you cannot find in other resorts in the Philippines – volcanoes. This resort is more about luxury and adventure with the various activities that it provides. Some of the other offerings you can enjoy in Misibis are whale shark trips where you get to watch or even interact with these gentle creatures. Another must-try is an all-terrain adventure from the foot of Mayon Volcano to the Lava Wall at Bonga Gully. The resort also has a casino for those looking for more urbanized activities.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home