ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Most Expensive Beach Resorts In The Philippines
Total Articles: 1
The Philippines is well-known for its beautiful beaches. While you can still find these in raw, undeveloped areas, many beaches have long been turned into resorts that have a lot of the modern conveniences that you may look for while on a relaxing vacation.
With the many beaches to try and explore in the Philippines, the most luxurious ones are often also the most expensive. If you would like to try out living like the rich and famous even for just a day or two, you can try out the following luxury resorts in the Philippines.
• Aman Resort, Amanpulo. This exclusive first-class resort in Palawan has been host to the likes of Hollywood celebrities and world-known personalities. The resort is accessible only by private flight from Manila directly to Pamalican Island where the resort is located. The cheapest amount you can expect to shell out on a night of stay in this beach resort in the Philippines is 950 USD. This price, however, is deemed worth it by many who attests to the luxuriousness, privacy, and breathtaking beauty that the resort has to offer.
• Lagen Island Resort, El Nido. Another luxury resort in Palawan, Lagen Island offers both forest rooms and water cottages. This resort effectively utilizes the luscious greens around it and the richness of the waters surrounding the island. Aside from the conveniences and comforts that the resort has to offer, guests are treated to towering limestone formations right beside the resort.
• Eskaya Beach Resort, Panglao. For those who want a more easily accessible luxury resort than those in Palawan, the Eskaya Beach Resort in Bohol is a good option. Known not just for the serene white beach where it is located, Eskaya has also established its reputation as a spa destination. Composed of just 15 private villas on Panglao Island, relaxation and privacy are the best words to describe this expensive resort.
• Misibis Bay, Albay. Aside from its beautiful white sand beach, Misibis Bay offers something that you cannot find in other resorts in the Philippines – volcanoes. This resort is more about luxury and adventure with the various activities that it provides. Some of the other offerings you can enjoy in Misibis are whale shark trips where you get to watch or even interact with these gentle creatures. Another must-try is an all-terrain adventure from the foot of Mayon Volcano to the Lava Wall at Bonga Gully. The resort also has a casino for those looking for more urbanized activities.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Why It Is Not Wise To Buy A House In India
2. Real Estate Scams To Watch Out For – Md Properties Qatar
Author: MD Properties
3. Best Ways For Enhanced Construction Productivity
4. Bodrum Mülkiyetini Satın Almak Ve Kendi Villa Yapmak İçin İpuçları
Author: Alina Abir
5. Upcoming Residential Flats In Dahisar
Author: Sonali Patel
6. Satılık Gayrimenkul Türkiye'de Bilgilendirici Kılavuzu
Author: Alina Abir
7. A World-class Living Option Located At A Prime Location In Gurgaon
Author: Niharika Aggarwal
8. Faq About Residential Property Management In Auckland
Author: Peter Christopher
9. Godrej Reflections: Convert Your Dream Homes Into Reality
Author: Arun Kumar
10. Affordable Housing In Gurugram
Author: The Dreamcatchers
11. Home Buying Companies Are The Best Option To Sell Your House Fast Pennsylvania
12. Owning Your Own Luxury Villa In Hyderabad
Author: Rohit Reddy
13. Things To Know About Osb Expressway Tower Sector 109 Gurgaon
Author: Pankaj Sen
14. Eros Group-furnished Office Space In Faridabad
Author: Eros Group
15. How Do I Buy A House
Author: Your Edmonton Home Inspections