ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Santiago Steed – Interior Decoration Do’s & Don’ts
Total Articles: 136
Interior decoration is not about your home's aesthetic beauty alone, even the biggest house may look congested due to a poor in-house or interior design. Likewise, even a small apartment may look airy & spacious with the right kind of design & proper lighting systems. Interior decoration is much more than what you may think at the first glance. Hence, if you're building a new home or remodeling the old, consider appointing a professional interior designer. Your home's in-house design must look eye-catching & serve your purpose at the same time.
A lot of people love decorating their house, but generally they lack the necessary skills or time to do so. Even those who have enough time, end up making few mistakes. Although there are no hard & fast rules for home decoration, you must know the common myths & don’ts. This way, it becomes easier for you to unleash the endless possibilities of creative home design. No more traditional furniture & no more matching accessories. The rules have changed over the years; in fact, they don't exist practically. Santiago Steed explains successful home decoration is all about breaking the conventional myths & doing something innovative.
White walls give a spacious look to rooms
Light colors give your room a spacious look, but they might make the space look boring at the same time. What's wrong with small rooms? Even if the room or place is small, you can use it in an effective manner. All you need is a good design or planning. The furniture & other accessories of your house are equally important. Try to create a warm & comfortable space, using mixture of vibrant & cool colors. Go for sapphire blue, vibrant gold or crimson. Rich & vibrant colors make your rooms look larger & inviting.
Clean lined furniture looks perfect
Not really! Property decorators must spend some time trying different furniture arrangements. Just rearrangement of the furniture is an instantaneous way to give a fresh look to your property. So, move the furniture a bit away from the walls & arrange them in haphazard groupings, make sure that they don't look disorganized or messed-up. To find a fresh look just swap bedroom furniture with guest room furniture. See whether such unusual combinations work for your property.
Everything must match
Matching furniture, fabrics, curtains, furnishing & even color schemes are no longer in fashion. If you need something unique or out-of the-box, go ahead & try various color combinations for your room. The "mix & match" look is the flavor of the season, until you keep a specific theme.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Download Free Forex Robot To Trade Like A Pro In The Forex Market
2. Trade12 Is The Platform That Will Give You A Free Lifestyle
3. A Guide To Proper Retirement Planning Servives In Richmond
Author: Danny McCarty is the author of this article
4. Why Invoice Invoice Factoring Financing Is Better Than Bank Overdraft Credit?
Author: Stephen Perl
5. Apoyos Para Negocios En 2017
6. How Do You Master Mind Your Long Term Loans Without Collateral?
Author: Jenny Elmore
7. Algotrade Helps You Make Consistent Profits In Forex Market
8. The Guide To Choosing The Best Stock Trading Advisory Service
Author: Dharmesh Patel
9. What Should An Executor Of A Will Do To Get Grant Of Probate?
Author: Probate a Will
10. Trade12 Provides A Perfect Educational Experience For New Traders!
11. Home Loan Rate Comparison – Why Is It Important?
Author: Kimberly Ash
12. The Benefits Of Getting A Reliable Mortgage Broker Harrogate
Author: Brian Miller
13. All You Need To Know About Co – Signing A Loan
Author: Neha Sharma
14. What Are The Insurance Policies To Opt For In Your Early 30's?
Author: Neha Sharma
15. Multi – Currency Card: How To Pay Less For Foreign Currency
Author: Neha Sharma