ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Santiago Steed – Interior Decoration Do’s & Don’ts
Total Articles: 136
Interior decoration is not about your home's aesthetic beauty alone, even the biggest house may look congested due to a poor in-house or interior design. Likewise, even a small apartment may look airy & spacious with the right kind of design & proper lighting systems. Interior decoration is much more than what you may think at the first glance. Hence, if you're building a new home or remodeling the old, consider appointing a professional interior designer. Your home's in-house design must look eye-catching & serve your purpose at the same time.
A lot of people love decorating their house, but generally they lack the necessary skills or time to do so. Even those who have enough time, end up making few mistakes. Although there are no hard & fast rules for home decoration, you must know the common myths & don’ts. This way, it becomes easier for you to unleash the endless possibilities of creative home design. No more traditional furniture & no more matching accessories. The rules have changed over the years; in fact, they don't exist practically. Santiago Steed explains successful home decoration is all about breaking the conventional myths & doing something innovative.
White walls give a spacious look to rooms
Light colors give your room a spacious look, but they might make the space look boring at the same time. What's wrong with small rooms? Even if the room or place is small, you can use it in an effective manner. All you need is a good design or planning. The furniture & other accessories of your house are equally important. Try to create a warm & comfortable space, using mixture of vibrant & cool colors. Go for sapphire blue, vibrant gold or crimson. Rich & vibrant colors make your rooms look larger & inviting.
Clean lined furniture looks perfect
Not really! Property decorators must spend some time trying different furniture arrangements. Just rearrangement of the furniture is an instantaneous way to give a fresh look to your property. So, move the furniture a bit away from the walls & arrange them in haphazard groupings, make sure that they don't look disorganized or messed-up. To find a fresh look just swap bedroom furniture with guest room furniture. See whether such unusual combinations work for your property.
Everything must match
Matching furniture, fabrics, curtains, furnishing & even color schemes are no longer in fashion. If you need something unique or out-of the-box, go ahead & try various color combinations for your room. The "mix & match" look is the flavor of the season, until you keep a specific theme.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon