ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Santiago Steed – Interior Decoration Do’s & Don’ts
Total Articles: 136
Interior decoration is not about your home's aesthetic beauty alone, even the biggest house may look congested due to a poor in-house or interior design. Likewise, even a small apartment may look airy & spacious with the right kind of design & proper lighting systems. Interior decoration is much more than what you may think at the first glance. Hence, if you're building a new home or remodeling the old, consider appointing a professional interior designer. Your home's in-house design must look eye-catching & serve your purpose at the same time.
A lot of people love decorating their house, but generally they lack the necessary skills or time to do so. Even those who have enough time, end up making few mistakes. Although there are no hard & fast rules for home decoration, you must know the common myths & don’ts. This way, it becomes easier for you to unleash the endless possibilities of creative home design. No more traditional furniture & no more matching accessories. The rules have changed over the years; in fact, they don't exist practically. Santiago Steed explains successful home decoration is all about breaking the conventional myths & doing something innovative.
White walls give a spacious look to rooms
Light colors give your room a spacious look, but they might make the space look boring at the same time. What's wrong with small rooms? Even if the room or place is small, you can use it in an effective manner. All you need is a good design or planning. The furniture & other accessories of your house are equally important. Try to create a warm & comfortable space, using mixture of vibrant & cool colors. Go for sapphire blue, vibrant gold or crimson. Rich & vibrant colors make your rooms look larger & inviting.
Clean lined furniture looks perfect
Not really! Property decorators must spend some time trying different furniture arrangements. Just rearrangement of the furniture is an instantaneous way to give a fresh look to your property. So, move the furniture a bit away from the walls & arrange them in haphazard groupings, make sure that they don't look disorganized or messed-up. To find a fresh look just swap bedroom furniture with guest room furniture. See whether such unusual combinations work for your property.
Everything must match
Matching furniture, fabrics, curtains, furnishing & even color schemes are no longer in fashion. If you need something unique or out-of the-box, go ahead & try various color combinations for your room. The "mix & match" look is the flavor of the season, until you keep a specific theme.
Investing / Finance Articles1. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
2. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
3. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
4. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
5. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
6. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
7. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani
8. Equity Research Report
Author: Chetan Rathod
9. Personal Loan Calculators Explained
Author: Arwind Sharma
10. Importance Of Having A Bank Account In The Digital World Today
Author: Sushant Singh
11. Step By Step Guide To Gst Registration Of Your Business
Author: Amol Kale
12. Forex Trading Techniques And Strategies For Beginners In Forex Market
Author: Sophia Mason
13. Are Tax Accountants The Most Important Hires For Your Small Business?
Author: John Panayis
14. Personal Loans - All You Wanted To Know
15. How To Ensure Your Internet Banking Is As Safe As Traditional Banking?
Author: Neha Sharma