ALL >> Business >> View Article
Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd.-poverty, Inequality And Income Distribution
Total Articles: 21
Poverty is a condition where the individual is unable to procure the basic necessities of life for his sustenance. The social indicators of poverty are mainly illiteracy, malnutrition, high rate of population and unemployment.. Poverty affects income distribution which becomes apparent in inequality. The most vulnerable groups are Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, agricultural labor households and the urban casual labor households. India is a agriculture based society. In rural India, cultivation is the main occupation of the people. Those who have no land of their own constitute the landless class, who are most vulnerable to poverty. Agriculture in India is highly dependent on climatic conditions, variance in climate impacts production and promotes inequality. Innovative Financial Advisors pvt. ltd. understands the fact that lack of basic and/or technical education affects employability and further widens the gap in income distribution. Poor people are unable to access medical facilities, thereby leading to poor health which hinders their tenure in jobs further perpetuating poverty.
Government has initiated programs directed at poverty alleviation. The government programs aim to improve food security among the poor residing in urban and rural areas, promoting self employment through greater access to assets, increasing wage employment and improving access to basic social amenities. Rapid industrialization would ensure increase demand of goods, greater job market for the not-so-skilled labor and thereby mitigate the menace. Proper monitoring mechanisms should be in place to ensure that the government programs reach the target group. Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd. advises, a holistic approach targeting all aspects of well being of the poor- education, health and social benefits- should be adopted to minimize poverty and inequality and income distribution. Proactive cooperation between government and civil society stakeholders is the need of the hour for ushering in a new India.
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters