ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Advantages Of A Keys Condo Lifestyle
Total Articles: 118
When it comes to buying a property, there are many considerations to think about. Of course price is the single biggest factor, right alongside location. This is why so many people opt to buy a condo rather than a single family residence–they are priced right and right in the heart of where they’d most like to live. If you’d like to live near the water, the price and location of a condo is more than likely to suit your needs.
The reason you’ll have this choice is because that’s the whole intention. You see, the term “condominium” doesn’t describe a property type, it’s a legal term describing a type of ownership. Condos are only about forty years old, and are a concept which allows people to share the cost of living in some of the most desirable areas–a single family property right on the beach is far more expensive than a condo unit.
Getting More for a Lot Less
It’s not just the price, but the convenience and all the amenities which make condo living worthwhile. The main objection people raise about living in a condo is having to pay an association fee; but, if you live in a single family home, you’re not getting out of paying for maintenance and repairs. The best way to look at it is the small fee is a savings account which is there for a rainy day.
There are going to be situations which arise where repairs are needed, and that’s precisely what the association fee is there. You’ll also enjoy building equity in your home; and, many condo communities allow you to rent your property, which provides a little extra income for seasonal residents. These are not all the reasons buying a condo is smart, there are plenty more…
An Easier Way to Live Living in a condo has many economic and lifestyle benefits, some of which overlap. Here are some big pluses in owning a condo:
● Resort-style amenities. Most condos have a host of amenities which would be quite expensive to have in a single family home. You’ll enjoy things like a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, recreational facilities, club houses, lounges, maintenance professionals, and landscaping care.
● Utilities included. Most condo communities include some utilities in their association fees, typically these are water, sewer, trash, cable television, and in some instances, internet. This helps to control monthly expenses, and makes it more convenient for the owners.
● Very little maintenance. In a condo, you generally own from the interior walls in, or the inside space. The exterior, which include the facade, the roof, the parking, the pool, and everything else is taken care of for you.
● Ability to make changes. Though you don’t own the building, you do own your unit. So, if you don’t like the flooring or want to update the kitchen or bathroom, it’s up to you. Generally speaking, you can remodel the interior to fit your tastes, just as you can do in a single family home.
Security. Another great thing about living in a condo is the majority have on-site security, giving
Sean Farrer Key West Real Estate agent for Coldwell Banker Schmitt presents Florida Keys Real Estate Articles at http://key-west-real-estate.net/articles/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home