ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Advantages Of A Keys Condo Lifestyle
Total Articles: 118
When it comes to buying a property, there are many considerations to think about. Of course price is the single biggest factor, right alongside location. This is why so many people opt to buy a condo rather than a single family residence–they are priced right and right in the heart of where they’d most like to live. If you’d like to live near the water, the price and location of a condo is more than likely to suit your needs.
The reason you’ll have this choice is because that’s the whole intention. You see, the term “condominium” doesn’t describe a property type, it’s a legal term describing a type of ownership. Condos are only about forty years old, and are a concept which allows people to share the cost of living in some of the most desirable areas–a single family property right on the beach is far more expensive than a condo unit.
Getting More for a Lot Less
It’s not just the price, but the convenience and all the amenities which make condo living worthwhile. The main objection people raise about living in a condo is having to pay an association fee; but, if you live in a single family home, you’re not getting out of paying for maintenance and repairs. The best way to look at it is the small fee is a savings account which is there for a rainy day.
There are going to be situations which arise where repairs are needed, and that’s precisely what the association fee is there. You’ll also enjoy building equity in your home; and, many condo communities allow you to rent your property, which provides a little extra income for seasonal residents. These are not all the reasons buying a condo is smart, there are plenty more…
An Easier Way to Live Living in a condo has many economic and lifestyle benefits, some of which overlap. Here are some big pluses in owning a condo:
● Resort-style amenities. Most condos have a host of amenities which would be quite expensive to have in a single family home. You’ll enjoy things like a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, recreational facilities, club houses, lounges, maintenance professionals, and landscaping care.
● Utilities included. Most condo communities include some utilities in their association fees, typically these are water, sewer, trash, cable television, and in some instances, internet. This helps to control monthly expenses, and makes it more convenient for the owners.
● Very little maintenance. In a condo, you generally own from the interior walls in, or the inside space. The exterior, which include the facade, the roof, the parking, the pool, and everything else is taken care of for you.
● Ability to make changes. Though you don’t own the building, you do own your unit. So, if you don’t like the flooring or want to update the kitchen or bathroom, it’s up to you. Generally speaking, you can remodel the interior to fit your tastes, just as you can do in a single family home.
Security. Another great thing about living in a condo is the majority have on-site security, giving
Sean Farrer Key West Real Estate agent for Coldwell Banker Schmitt presents Florida Keys Real Estate Articles at http://key-west-real-estate.net/articles/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon