ALL >> Business >> View Article
Designing A Web Page - Intelligent And Wise Design Decisions Are The Norm
Total Articles: 14
Are you interested in designing a web page? Are you a person who has a keen eye for colors and concepts? Can you transform thoughts and ideas into reality through your splendid design? Then you will be the perfect candidate who is being sought after by customers.
The concept behind the page should be reflected
When designing a web page one should gather the idea and the purpose for which the page is being designed in the first place. A page that reflects its purpose is sure to increase the rate of people being attracted to read the page once they land at it. When choosing background images and themes for the page or the site as a whole, it would be good to reflect the ideology and the intention of the page.
Colors palette plays an important role
Colors can make and break the look of a web page. When choosing colors, they should correspond to the mood and tone of the theme as well as the content of the web page. For a page that is designed for a hospital one would not like too many colors. At the same time, when a page is being designed for a painting competition for kids it would be too bland to give it black and white or any other dull colors. So, one should carefully choose the color themes from the palette.
When choosing allied colors like navigation menus and hover colors and text colors, they should contrast or complement the color against which they are laid. If the colors do not match, they will look very awkward and give away the impression of a novice design.
Fonts should be chosen with simplicity
A web page will be viewed via different mediums. The devices may range from personal computers, laptops, tablets, TV screens, mobile phones, smart phones and many more. Not all these devices will support fancy fonts. If the font needed to display the page is not available on the device then it will use a default font to display the text. In this case when the default font is used, it may not match. The page may have had a great look with the fancy font. The very design may be spoil if it is displayed with the default font.
Choose the theme according to the purpose
Decide your theme and layout based on the purpose of the website. The website may simply contain text that does not change. It may be a news aggregation site. It may also be an eCommerce site. One should structure the layouts and the content as well as the colors according to the purpose of the website.
Choosing icons, buttons, labels and other controls according to the content and purpose would make it all the more appealing to the viewers.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth