ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Different Types Of Products Used In A Medical Field
Total Articles: 11
There are so many products that are required very specifically used in the medical field. These products have to sterile and therefore the materials used to manufacture these products have to be a superior quality and also the packaging of these products should be of excellent quality.
Some of the products used in hospitals
The products used for the medical procedures are called biomedical consumables. Most of these products have to be used a single time only and discarded, while some of them can be reused after sterilizing them. The products that come under biomedical consumables include knives, blades, and catheters. Devices used for surgical procedures, implants, stents, adhesive bandages, wound dressings, thermometers, disposable gloves, ECGs, EEGs and blood glucose monitors and many others come under this category. These products may be used in the diagnosis of diseases or in treatments for curing the diseases or for the prevention of the diseases. Some of these devices may be very complex and need very highly qualified engineers to design and manufacture them. The working of these should be very precise and accurate.
High quality products for medical use
All the biomedical consumables are regulated by the Foods and Drugs Administration. This is to ensure the quality of the products and maximize the safety of the end user of the products. Most of these products are usually sold directly to the physician or hospitals only some products are sold directly to the patients. These products which are directly sold to the patients may be wound dressings or adhesive bandages, thermometers and a few regular items.
Another set of Biomedical Lab Consumables are the different types of trays, electric boilers, electronic pots, electric cups used in the medical field. These are made of high quality stainless steel so that it does not corrode and get rusted. There are companies which specialize in manufacturing these high quality stainless steel trays and other pots required by the medical profession in their procedures. These are all reusable products and they need to be sterilized after every use.
There quite a number of products used as single use products such as syringe, catheters, IV sets, disposable gloves and blades. These are discarded after a single use for the safety of patients. They are used on a single patient and discarded so that infections will not be spread from patient to patient.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla