ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Gold Jewellery Designs For The Woman Of Today
Total Articles: 8
There is a vast difference between the woman of today, and the women from olden times. A proverb commonly used these days: “Educating women is the sign of progress”, defines the women of the 21st century. Over a period of years, the point of view towards women has changed for good. Modern women are in every sector, contributing to the development of every nation. They strike a perfect balance between beauty and intelligence. To enhance their beauty and encourage them in the good work that they do, many jewellers have come up with modern gold jewellery designs, that will match their personality.
Indian gold jewellery in the olden times was designed to flaunt the richness of a family. The designs were bold and heavy, with works of Minakari and Kundan. This definitely enhanced the beauty of women in olden times; but these days, heavy jewellery is worn only on special occasions. Women today prefer delicate designs that are light and match their strong personality. Many jewellers have a special collection that is designed for working women. These designs reflect the strength and beauty of every woman, and helps them connect well with their jewellery. It is in fashion to wear a simple gold chain with a dainty gold pendant, or simple golden studs and bracelets. They go well with formal attire, and complement their corporate look.
Women these days are financially independent and don't mind splurging at times. Diamonds are known as a “woman’s best friend”, and they love indulging in diamond jewellery often. A beautiful diamond ring or a platinum band, has become 'A must have' in every woman's wardrobe. A variety of designs are seen in diamond and platinum rings; many designs are also customized rings according to the latest trends. These rings are designed according to the taste of each individual, with their spouse's names engraved on them. The designs are also inspired from their personal lives, and are dedicated to the people who have a strong influence on them.
People these days don't just look at gold as an ornament to enhance their beauty, but also buy gold for investment purposes. Women are the main contributors in the development observed in our nation, today. Women have changed the perspective of leading a healthy life and have successfully improved the level of their lifestyle. They have the ability to balance life, both practicality and emotionally, which makes them perfect in any situation. We hope our country reaches great heights, with the strong woman power that our country is so blessed with.
Ashish Kaith owns a renowned jewellery store in one of the metro cities. He has a vast knowledge on Indian gold jewellery and appreciates the woman of today for the progress of our country.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist